[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight scum lean for me.

Besides what I mentioned, presumably he wanted to vote for you to get you to unvote despite him thinking you were town? He can correct me if I am wrong but didn't he imply you are the town killer? I'm not too sure what that means but I'm guessing it's the same as a vig? No one in their right mind would vote for a person they thought was the vig.

Slight scum lean for me.

Besides what I mentioned, presumably he wanted to vote for you to get you to unvote despite him thinking you were town? He can correct me if I am wrong but didn't he imply you are the town killer? I'm not too sure what that means but I'm guessing it's the same as a vig? No one in their right mind would vote for a person they thought was the vig.
this

I haven't done anything warranting true suspicion other than cross Reborn by my involvement with the TAC thing. By your own logic, Reborn sussing me for sussing him makes HIM seem scummy, no?
No it makes you look guilty for defending him. I've made that same mistake myself. My first game despite being town, I tried to call the person sussing me sus for sussing me. I also tried defending someone who was sussed. I then died D1 despite being town.

Perhaps things are different here, but in the games I've played it is never a good look to try to turn the sus on someone sussing you or to try to side with someone who is getting sussed. It's best to leave them to defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.