[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Don't really contradictory

I took a big risk with my question about the fake claims, this question draw attention toward me when I could have stay mostly in the back like yesterday.

Those who do nothing or little are more dangerous because we can't really judge them. Or they maybe want to stay in the back to not draw attention .

But even with that I can't have a definitive opinion on anybody and this is normal.

And you who do you suspect ?
Hmm

FB play style is always weird, he may act kinda sus, but he isn't in my main sus list
I don't think rayan talking about the "quiet people" means ppl are guiding him in the mafia chat , it's quite obvious that people who are never seen actively helping town most likely aren't townies in a deception game, staying in a quiet is a good strategy for scum, tac who was a important townie got lynched just for trying to help new players while the guy who didn't made a single post got 0 votes
afaik cinera is supposed to be one of the most experienced mafia players here, and he isn't helping town that much, so he is one of my main suspects
@Finalbeta

What you guys think about @Seraphoenix

Who are your sus rn?
hard to say.

There are inactives like Shisio and Cincero that trouble me.

I don't know what to make of Rayan. He is new and is making posts you expect from more experienced people. His theories do just seem to be tinfoiling. I do that a lot myself.

Trouble for me is that I've never played with any of you. So I don't know playstyles. I really thought TAC was scum lean but then he turned out to be town.

Other than that I would say Ha001. A lot of people defended him who turned out to be town. This works in his favour if he is scum. Given that none of the cops could have investigated him, we can't say just because TAC defended him that he is likely town.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
hard to say.

There are inactives like Shisio and Cincero that trouble me.

I don't know what to make of Rayan. He is new and is making posts you expect from more experienced people. His theories do just seem to be tinfoiling. I do that a lot myself.

Trouble for me is that I've never played with any of you. So I don't know playstyles. I really thought TAC was scum lean but then he turned out to be town.

Other than that I would say Ha001. A lot of people defended him who turned out to be town. This works in his favour if he is scum. Given that none of the cops could have investigated him, we can't say just because TAC defended him that he is likely town.
How does the people sticking up for me dying on day one leaving me with people who sus me favour me ?

I will give my thoughts by now.
Its indeed possible for mafia to have a transporter but highly unlikely given the setup for this game.
NW you should try to press Don before revealing the info tho.
Don, NW and Reborn are likely townies, I won’t say 100% bcuz everything Is possible.
Ha001 can be any of the possible 3 factions tbh.
I’m not sure about the rest tbh.
Outside of Shishio ofc, since he was inactive asf.
I will go back and read D1 again.
Also, I was inactive bcuz I didn’t think there’s was much to talk and y’all were overreacting too much, just look and TAC‘s lynch tho. Also I was playing Rocket League:yearight:.

How does the people sticking up for me dying on day one leaving me with people who sus me favour me ?
It makes you look town by association.

For instance I believe Lanji said you were likely town because they all defended you. Then someone came in to correct him that they had no real info to say you were town.

So I would keep an eye on you and not automatically assume you are town.

Reborn

I am going to bed.

My townie reads

@Don DaSlayer @NeutralWatcher @Reborn @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

I know I am townie. Don and NW claim makes sense.

No scum would push a risky and stupid lynch like what lanji did. So I think these four are townie.

Neutral - @RayanOO @Queen @Seraphoenix @HA001 @Vonal @ShishioIsBack

Now reason I am not considering HA001 as townie because his argument that he can't be scum because all his defenders are dead doesn't add up. Why?

Well tac was Lynched.

I was targeted and not jew and I put HA as sus

DA was most likely taken out by SK as it seems random kill

As far as rayan 00 is concerned then well he is definitely a bit inconsistent but nothing concrete. But his reasons seem to make sense so not putting him into sus list.

However, I would like to add one thing regarding HA and Rayan - they both questioned don da claim.

This doesn't seem fishy but more like townie. Because Scums would more make it act like don da is speaking Truth to not cause any sus on themselves...that is they will agree with don da to win his support and support From other townie to blend among us to prevent any sus being raised on themselves.

So HA and rayan could lean townie.

On rest, I will be keeping on every post they make.

Sus - primary -cinera. A bit on final based on meta

But as of now,

Vote Lynch @Cinera

However, I would like to add one thing regarding HA and Rayan - they both questioned don da claim.

This doesn't seem fishy but more like townie. Because Scums would more make it act like don da is speaking Truth to not cause any sus on themselves...that is they will agree with don
Well Mafia always tends to stir confusion. Trying to question claims that look very feasible and legitimate from a logical standpoint is an optimal way to confuse Town into questioning basically nigh-confirmed players, hence a solid opportunity for Mafia to widen the lynching rooster ballpark, since Mafia knows that killing such players will be a pain at night, and they are now basically confirmed, as the problem is that a Doctor is likely present in the game and so they risk to evaporate the kill off a protection if they target them.

Night-confirmed/confirmed players are basically never good for Mafia which wants to get rid of them asap.

That's the reason of my suspicion on Rayan.

Reborn

Well Mafia always tends to stir confusion. Trying to question claims that look very feasible and legitimate from a logical standpoint is an optimal way to confuse Town into questioning basically nigh-confirmed players, hence a solid opportunity for Mafia to widen the lynching rooster ballpark, since Mafia knows that killing such players will be a pain at night, and they are now basically confirmed, as the problem is that a Doctor is likely present in the game and so they risk to evaporate the kill off a protection if they target them.

Night-confirmed/confirmed players are basically never good for Mafia which wants to get rid of them asap.

That's the reason of my suspicion on Rayan.
I will reply to this after sleep. I came back to make another post on something

This game has 15 players. If you guys have noticed then all three players abilties are quite simple generally one or two liner just like mine. This is because @Kiwipom is a noob host and any new host won't come up with complex game set up. Also many players are new so complex game is out of question.

Considering this in mind, we can assume that out of 15 players, 9-10 are Townie and one SK and four mafia. Let's say 10 Townie.

Now, we lost three townie. If we consider @Don DaSlayer ,@NeutralWatcher @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and me as Townie then Total number of Townie reaches to 7.

Though I don't completely trust HA and Rayan but they lean townie and if we put them in the list then we already have 9 townies. We almost reached to 10 Townie benchmark.

So among @Queen @Seraphoenix @Vonal @ShishioIsBack @Cinera @Finalbeta we can have only one townie....lol. so lynching the most sus among them and keeping track on others at night will give us more information to pinpoint who is scum.

Yes HA or rayan could flip scum but as of now this doesn't seem to be the case.

Good night!

Status
Not open for further replies.