[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright so I cant get an answer to it and acc to neutral a mod block only stopped him from performing his role at night. I have a feeling both shishio and vonel would have been unable to have a kill at night. Tho am not sure how scums kill , whether they have to inform the host/mod or not.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Others can.
He will not perform his role action.
You are barely active in this game.

You are simply fulfilling min post requirement and laying low key Since day one.

In close game set up that's scummy game play.

If it wouldn't for cinera vs Final then I would be voting you out because you are literally doing nothing to help townie

You are simply fulfilling min post requirement and laying low key Since day one.

If it wouldn't for cinera vs Final then I would be voting you out because you are literally doing nothing to help townie
has he really fulfilled post requirement?
I dont remember him posting up to 5 day one

If it wouldn't for cinera vs Final then I would be voting you out because you are literally doing nothing to help
You're coming up with this just now when 6 votes are already placed on me.

You are lending real scum a hand since they have open field for this night phase and they are just about to have the protective role lynched.

You kept pushing on the headcanon of the Doctor role not featuring more protections in the game whilst asking protective roles to protect tonight.

I offered you people the chance to confirm me instead of mislynching but nope.

Illogicity at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.