[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You're coming up with this just now when 6 votes are already placed on me.

You are lending real scum a hand since they have open field for this night phase and they are just about to have the protective role lynched.

You kept pushing on the headcanon of the Doctor role not featuring more protections in the game whilst asking protective roles to protect tonight.

I offered you people the chance to confirm me instead of mislynching but nope.

Illogicity at its finest.
Okay sure

Even if you flip townie I want you out now. All you doing is accusing - first rayan then cinera then queen then don da while insulting us.

You didn't offer shit.

Doctor can protect eveynight. The only restrictions that comes up is that he can't self protect or can self protect at most once.

But you said you can self protect more than once which doesn't make sense.

No matter how you see it that's a slip. If you townie then blame yourself for not knowing doctor role properly.

You know what final, regardless of who you are you better reflect on your game because neither you played well as scum nor as townie. It's harsh but it's truth.

And, if you flip townie then I will admit I made a mistake and will learn unlike you who is going around accusing us for your own fault

I will just ignore Reborn for sanity's sake and give Town one advice:

When I will flip, you will notice that I didn't lie about the fact I could target myself, so Cinera was lying about him getting confirmation from Kiwi and Flower about his protective role. Meaning they never told him self protecting was impossible in the game.

Basically it was indeed possible for me to protect myself. So he deceived you.

You will read that when I flip.

So Kiwi and Flower didn't confirm him shit.

What do you think about the FinalBeta lynch?
I’m ISO’ing him at the moment and tbf, I didn’t find anything yet. His case on Cinera is rather weak but he didn’t push a lynch on him, but I didn’t finish reading him yet.

You are barely active in this game.

You are simply fulfilling min post requirement and laying low key Since day one.

In close game set up that's scummy game play.

If it wouldn't for cinera vs Final then I would be voting you out because you are literally doing nothing to help townie
Yes, D1 i was.
This phase there was nothing to talk until Cinera came back and that was when I was about to sleep. I’m ISO’ing FinalBeta to say what I think. I gotta say that angle shooting and his “misinformation on Cinera“ are weak cases against him. But as I said to Sera I’m still reading him so it’s not my final opinion on that matter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I will just ignore Reborn for sanity's sake and give Town one advice:

When I will flip, you will notice that I didn't lie about the fact I could target myself, so Cinera was lying about him getting confirmation from Kiwi and Flower about his protective role. Meaning they never told him self protecting was impossible in the game.

Basically it was indeed possible for me to protect myself. So he deceived you.

You will read that when I flip.

So Kiwi and Flower didn't confirm him shit.
So who are your choicee for scum ?

Doctor can protect eveynight. The only restrictions that comes up is that he can't self protect or can self protect at most once.

But you said you can self protect more than once which doesn't make sense.
You are so dense I can't just ignore this obscenity.

Where the hell does it say that one cannot protect his self more than once in the game? It's your pointless headcanon.

Read mafiascum properly for once: it says that under host's discretion, host can choose whether or not making Doc self targettable or not and/or one shot or not.

This is the real matter.

It is not about WHOM but HOW MANY TIMES.

Moreover Kiwipom would never make a role so complex like: "You can protect yourself once but you also can protect other people all the time you want"

that's the town of salem doctor
don's role is way more complex than this
This is not ToS.

ToS is an entirely different game with precisely set roles!

Role Madness and ToS are completely different pairs of sleeves.

You don't use ToS in RM. You create original roles and abilities.

Reborn

From TOS

01:03

ALIGNMENT
Town Protective
IMMUNITIES
Attack: None
Defense: None(Powerful when they self-heal)
ABILITY STATSTYPE PRIORITY USES Protection
Non-unique31 (self)
ACTIONS
TARGET SELF
Heal all attacks (1 use)
TARGET OTHER
Heal all attacks on target
INVESTIGATION RESULTS
SHERIFF
You cannot find evidence of wrongdoing. Your target seems innocent.
INVESTIGATOR
Classic Results
Your target could be a Doctor, Disguiser, or Serial Killer.

Coven Expansion Results
Your target could be a Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, or Potion Master.
CONSIGLIERE
Your target is a professional surgeon, they must be a Doctor.
GAME INFORMATION
SUMMARY
A surgeon skilled in trauma care who secretly heals people.
ABILITIES
Heal one person each night, granting them Powerful defense.
ATTRIBUTES
You may only Heal yourself once.
You will know if your target is attacked.

Reborn

Doctor
Role Description:

The Doctor may protect a player from death each night.
Notes:
Doctors can be especially powerful in games with Cops, so hosts will often choose to restrict the Doctor somehow, often by making them unable to self-protect or unable to protect the same person on consecutive nights. Also, the Doctor may sometimes only be able to protect against a single kill, meaning that the protected player will die if targeted by two kills. On very rare occasions, a successful save might be hinted at in the night flavor stories or the saved targets might be informed by the host that they were saved by a Doctor-type role, though this is generally considered poor game design.

I finished reading FB and the only good reason I found to lynch was bcuz he and Cinera diverged.
Cinera said the host didn’t allow him to self target while FB claims he self targeted N1. Clearly one of them is lying, I don’t think Kiwi would nitpick who can do such action and who can’t. Unless Cinera’s role clearly doesn’t allow him to self target N1 specifically, but I‘m really not aware of any role like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.