[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Seraphoenix has been lynched.

His role was:

You are Reiner and a member of Mafia . You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

Active Ability:

Bodyguard: You can choose to protect your target from a kill, killing the attacker.

Because you're a Titan Shifter you won't get killed in your target's place.

It is now N4. You have 24 hours to send your actions. If you send them early you can get an early Write up.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

@Vonal has been killed! His role was:
You are Berthold, member of Mafia. You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated.

Active Ability:

Redirector: You can target a player and redirect their action to a player of your choice.

You also dodge the first lynch aimed at you.

@RayanOO has been killed! His role was:
You are Jean and a member of Town . You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

Active Ability:

Bodyguard: You can choose to protect your target from an incoming kill, getting killed in their place.

It is now Day 5, you have 24 hours to discuss. If you wish to end the phase early, you can [Vote End Phase].

Feck, it's a Lynch or Lose situation.

@HA001 and @Queen, @NeutralWatcher confirmed me as Town before he got mod killed. Make your case to me on why you're not the Serial Killer.
ok I can't claim a role so here it goes
I've been helping town since d1, neutralwatcher had me as a townie in his list, I defended you since you protected someone d3
ha001 still never really helped us, I know he is first time player, but unlike rayan he didn't even try to give any info and instead just voted whoever ppl were voting
while I don't think the d1 joke was a slip up, the joke about killing everyone was pretty weird and ha001 is the only option left, so...
vote lynch Ha001

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
How was i supposed to help when from day 1 everyone was on my case and people who tried to help me were killed off.
Ive been a townie since day 1 a joke is a joke. If you want us to win this game then dont vote against me.

How was i supposed to help when from day 1 everyone was on my case and people who tried to help me were killed off.
Ive been a townie since day 1 a joke is a joke. If you want us to win this game then dont vote against me.
cinera is confirmed townie
I know I am townie
the only option left is you

Status
Not open for further replies.