[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They might not be AI to you but how does that make them forced?

His reasons suck yes, but what about them is forced? To call them forced means that you think he faked the reads and is only pushing them to look contributing. What about Bogard makes that appear to you?
Probably because none of his reads feels valid to me? He's taking a simple question from me to Neutral and blowing it up. He was heavy on criticizing me for talking to Neutral about the set up stating that, as a more experienced player, that was suspicious. But never really followed it up again whenever I asked him.

Then there was his deliberate "misphrasing" if we want to be genuine, and Bogard's decision to leave the second I start pushing that back on him. Not before he puts a vote on me.

C

Celestia

They might not be AI to you but how does that make them forced?

His reasons suck yes, but what about them is forced? To call them forced means that you think he faked the reads and is only pushing them to look contributing. What about Bogard makes that appear to you?
They seem forced yea why he so agitated about something small
I read the posts and he acting like TAC slipped or something

Seems like a bad case to me. And u supporting it why ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
7 pages??

Good morning.

Give me sometime to catch up and see what happened
Essentially, the main crux of the issue is Bogard v. Me. Though Finalbeta and Dragomir (and Kiwi I think) did talk about the potential game set up.

The whole interaction begins on page 3 when I log on and get to this thread. Bogard finds me suspicious because;
  • I asked NeutralWatcher about a statement he made.
  • I apparently didn't read the OP well enough / missed something
  • And I called him out on lying
It's been incredibly frustrating.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Essentially, the main crux of the issue is Bogard v. Me. Though Finalbeta and Dragomir (and Kiwi I think) did talk about the potential game set up.

The whole interaction begins on page 3 when I log on and get to this thread. Bogard finds me suspicious because;
  • I asked NeutralWatcher about a statement he made.
  • I apparently didn't read the OP well enough / missed something
  • And I called him out on lying
It's been incredibly frustrating.
Why the fuck are you 2 even fighting??:kaidowhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
7 pages??

Good morning.

Give me sometime to catch up and see what happened
Dragomir gave his reads a little bit ago and Bogard voted on me before going to bed.

Apart from that, I don't think much else has happened? We've more or less decided that it's probably a 5/6 Scum game, with 1 or 2 Indies and 14 townies. I think Dragomir put out a good reason via murders per nights on why it'd have to be something like that. And I agree with that reasoning, town would need majority for a decent bit so we need at least 12 townies.

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Because, in my SECOND POST OF THE GAME, I asked NeutralWatcher about the 48h/Phases comment he had. I didn't see it in the OP. So I was curious.

My first post btw, was me saying I just got online. So technically, my very first active post in the game, Bogard jumped on me for.
Shieeet didn’t the same thing happen to you in the last game.:lawsigh:

Why the fuck are you 2 even fighting??:kaidowhat:
tac asked neutral a question
bogard insist he is a scum hiding that by acting like a noob
tac says he read the op but misunderstood something that neutral might have had head on.
bogard insist tac is playing noob , also insist tac claims to have read and backtracked on the reading the info for day 1.
problem is tac only said he misunderstood it.
tac might have played scum a bit too much in this game for players to trust him lmao.
:jordanmf:
do note there is currently a lynch on tac.

C

Celestia

Already a vote on TAC that a dumb move. All I got to say is that killers move in silence. Most of them don’t talk alot. People who don’t speak to much they are sus to me!
There is still a lot of time Day phase is long and ppl will show up eventually ofc u can sus ppl who trying to stay lowkey but u mentioned this twice so far let's move on to something like
What about the players who are active rn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.