[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree types are also usually the ones scums. And later on you tries to deflect it on Nuetral vs Sera, while not giving any clear opinion on either. That's scummy.

Careful there, my first opinion on you isn't good Playa.

What are your reads on others? N Pls avoid one liners.
Not really, the point of Reborn was simple but also important which I agree at most. Doing nothing and beeing quit are most like hints about a traitor. Their is no point to do nothing. Lynch voting are important, doing nothing only would cost as days and many informations, also in the night day we would lose users. Don't see anything wrong with me agree with Reborn, it was also my only agree to that point or did I going and accept other players opinion too?

Im not the only one who read bad vipe of Sera vs Neutral. Also no one of them even reply to my point which little proof my point.

I already do points to some other discussing here.
After reading back and looking for possibly scums, my vote for today falls on Yo Tan Wa!!
I kinda find it weird how he try to build me up as scum with just one post, as he trying to save someone. In the case if Celestia beeing a scum, the chance of Yo Tan Wa could be high too. He try to take the attention to other users(me) with the possibly to take back the attention who lies right now on Celestia back?

For now I voting against him

Vote Lynch Yo Tan Wa
Exactly, it was baseless, based on feeling, to push you a bit. And i got a good reactn.

I had no solid read on you, neither there are that many posts from you to make one honestly. I had quoted the one where you speak your opinion on everyone bt like i said i lost all quotes. Bt this strong reply on bit pushing of one post, make it to like i am saving someone? Scummy.

And for your homework, i tried to pull the same on Celestia yesterday, what i did with you today.
Celestia, Dragomir n Bogard were the first three i pointed fingers at.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Kiwipom what do you expect to do with that vote on Don when he's not gonna be coming anywhere near close to being the leading wagon?
So you’re telling me that my only option is to vote Celestia because voting anyone else will be useless? I can’t have any opinion other than agreeing with the popular bandwagon?
Reborn said early on that everyone should vote so here is mine. And my opinion is that Don will be a better lynch because he has not even tried to defend himself unlike Celestia did. Don is just stepping into the background and hoping other people will talk for him like here:

Lmao facts. That is a waste of a lynch.

D

Dragomir

So you’re telling me that my only option is to vote Celestia because voting anyone else will be useless? I can’t have any opinion other than agreeing with the popular bandwagon?
Reborn said early on that everyone should vote so here is mine. And my opinion is that Don will be a better lynch because he has not even tried to defend himself unlike Celestia did. Don is just stepping into the background and hoping other people will talk for him like here:
Since you much prefer him, are you going to make a massive push for him?

Exactly, it was baseless, based on feeling, to push you a bit. And i got a good reactn.
Exactly I do the same with you.
:specialmeh:
I know that we need kinda more reactions( at least for me I need more details), so you who write something against me hours early was the perfect example to try to take more reactions. And surprise surprise I get two reactions of these two users who I want to get reactions:smoothieduck:

Though my plan was to get more attention but only you and Celestia only make comments about it. So I post a post against you with a vote and wait which what a reaction you would come out, I had three option about your reaction:

1. Your current reaction where you attacking back with claiming you want to get a reaction, in that case I was sure that you would build me up as a scumm and surprise surprise look at your post, second time where you try to build someone up as a scum.

2. Answer me again but this time you would try to get my trust and voting against someone else. In both way I would expect that from a Tonwie or scumm, but you didn't choose this option so..

3. Not getting any reaction..

In the end the first option come out true and make it even harder for me to believe you. In the case if Celestia is really a scum I can see behind you the second one.

N

NeutralWatcher

Hmm, I don't think I can explain it better than I have, and I'm drained right now, so if you want me to explain it again, ask me next day phase (assuming we both live to see it).

I didn't mention Ha001? I picked Don not cause he was inactive (he has been pretty active), but his activity has been net negative and has been hindering rather than helping Town.

I'm not going to vote Celestia, but I prefer her Lynch much more than Don now. So many people have interacted with Celestia that of all the players her flip would be by far the most informative. Town or Scum, I want to know what her alignment is. She's my preferred Lynch for that reason.

I'm only not voting her cause I don't personally have a strong read on her, and don't want to muddle the waters by making it seem like I have a strong read on her through my vote.

You suspect people that suspect you, did not believe you or don't share your opinion on matters. It is not necessary Scummy behaviour but it is a terrible way to build reads. Apriori, someone suspecting you shouldn't be taking as evidence they're Scum. Ditto for not seeing things the way you do.
My read is strong on Celestia and TAC.

Seraphoenix asked "Has Neutral sus Bogard" to which I replied "Why are you thinking I sus Bogard". Lter Seraphoenix sus me for lying. That makes him as my sus list. How come questioning him for asking "Has Neutral sus Bogard" means I lied?

Celestia read HA001 as neutral then sus him. Why the change of behaviour?

For TAC case, I find it weird he read OP but didn't read 48 hours part.

Weird thing is Seraphoenix defended them while Celestia and TAC both read me as sus and read Seraphoenix as good. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Also Seraphoenix said Bogard pushed a bit too far with his lynch on TAC yet he did the same thing to me. A consistency here.

Another consistency he sus me for sus him back yet he defended TAC who sus Bogard because Bogard sus him first.

Status
Not open for further replies.