[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Phew. Should have followed the game from the start. Will catch up in a bit. Hello everyone btw.
hello, we lynched one mafia after another and now we are stuck, also an Aegis/GA type of Indie and a Survivor left the game, there is still a serial killer on the lose
I suggested to lynch HA001 (the no show) or townforming against another suspect
it is high likely that a scum is between the inactives when the thread was stuck for so long
your slot has been suspected too

What do you think about Rej ? and the fact that Finalbeta suspected him last day ?
I don't know but lynching inactive players is quite ridiculous to be honest. He should stop with that BS.

No, I sus more NW and playa, leaning more towards playa.

I'm just not sure how dangerous the third parties are on this game.

You haven't answered why didn't you sus me yesterday. Why the change of behaviour? Whay are you so mad that calline me a wall? Nervous?
I did and explain it in my post,it is your fault if you can't read or ignore my post.

I saw your argument with Yo Tan Wa on D1. You sus Yo Tan Wa after he sus you first. That was scummy imo. Sus someone who sus you is scummy. You did it with Yo Tan Wa and now doing it with me. At least I have reason to sus Seraphoenix back.
It is simple a lie and only proof more that you don't hold back to use lies aswell here.
In that case I sus him after he fall into my reaction and try to build me up as sum together with Celestia. In that case I change my vote to Celestia(who had already many votes) and want to see if she/he was a scum. You reason for sus Sera was weak aswell, the reason was baseless and you totally try to lynch her even though Kiwi was on the list.

You voted Celestia (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Lanji (confirmed mafia)
Voted Seraphoenix (confirmed townie)
Didn't vote Kiwipom (confirmed mafia)
You vote against Sera for days too, for the Kiwi lynch, I was sick that day and couldn't vote her, @Sentinel and @Noctis can confirm this.

For all the other parts, you still ignoring and twisting words, you simple even don't try to make arguments on my point. You vote against me and how you became nervous after was really suspect and I hope we townies don't letting this again out of control.

@Cinera
For a Rej lynch I don't really know because I couldn't see behind him as a scum.
In that case we should first vote against Neutral and see forward.

@Rej , @HA001 , @Flower , @Sentinel , @RayanOO
Let first lynch Neutral and see forward.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't know but lynching inactive players is quite ridiculous to be honest. He should stop with that BS.

No, I sus more NW and playa, leaning more towards playa.

I'm just not sure how dangerous the third parties are on this game.
I don't talk about inactive it is about the fact that final beta was a townie with an informant role and that he suspected Rej.

I think this give us an important information

I don't talk about inactive it is about the fact that final beta was a townie with an informant role and that he suspected Rej.
So we have:

@NeutralWatcher @playa4321 @Rej

Honestly, it's quite difficult to judge between these 3 users - and Finalbeta sus'ing Rej doesn't make it better for Rej. And now, he suggests to lynch the inactives because there could be a scum. Sorry but this is not convincing at all.
I sus playa and rej more than NW tho.

N

NeutralWatcher

I did and explain it in my post,it is your fault if you can't read or ignore my post.
You didn't expalin anything. Whybrought Seraphoenix argument now? Why not yesterday? Where were you yesterday?

It is simple a lie and only proof more that you don't hold back to use lies aswell here.
In that case I sus him after he fall into my reaction and try to build me up as sum together with Celestia. In that case I change my vote to Celestia(who had already many votes) and want to see if she/he was a scum. You reason for sus Sera was weak aswell, the reason was baseless and you totally try to lynch her even though Kiwi was on the list.
I already explained multiple times Yo Tan Wa who sus you died tonight and I sus you. You voted me back instead of defending yourself lmao.

Already explained Seraphoenix nitpicked what I said and I already explained his inconsistencies.

Kiwi didn't nitpick what I said and I didn;t find her inconsitencies while I found inconsistencies in Seraphoenix argument with me.

You vote against Sera for days too, for the Kiwi lynch, I was sick that day and couldn't vote her, @Sentinel and @Noctis can confirm this.

For all the other parts, you still ignoring and twisting words, you simple even don't try to make arguments on my point. You vote against me and how you became nervous after was really suspect and I hope we townies don't letting this again out of control.

@Cinera
For a Rej lynch I don't really know because I couldn't see behind him as a scum.
In that case we should first vote against Neutral and see forward.

@Rej , @HA001 , @Flower , @Sentinel , @RayanOO
Let first lynch Neutral and see forward.
Already explained why I sus him on D1 and D3. I voted him but voted Lanji instead. NOW YOU ARE LYING ABOUT ME VOTE SERAPHOENIX ON D2 WHEN I VOTED LANJI INSTEAD NICE SLIP.

Can you quote my post that I twisted my arguments? I asked you but you didn't answer.

You are not only inactive but your votes are toward townie and you didn't vote player who were confirmed to be mafia (Lanji and Kiwipom).

When did I nervous lmao. I voted you because Yo Tan Wa who sus you died tonight,

Why aren;t you answer these statements of mine why I am not sus? Your excuse is you are sick. I twisted your argument but didn;t quote it. Nice lie scum.

Also I have already explained why I am not sus:

-TAC put me in his sus lost. If I were scum I would distance myself from TAC to avoid suspicion but I asked him instead why did he sus me.

-Also here Yo Tan Wa sus Playa and died tonight. he even sus me along with Playa and he chose to vote Playa. if I were scum i wouldn't ask him why he sus Playa becuse it would be better to people to divert their attention toward Playa.

-And here in Kiwipom last post she sus me again and I asked her why did she sus me instead me distancing myself.

N

NeutralWatcher

Just reread the conversation between TAC and Lanji. For now Lanji is my bigger sus because

TAC sus Lanji on multiple occasions but didn't push the lynch that far. Seems to me that the lynch is just half assed to make townie believe either of them is townie.

I also finds it weird Lanji didn't ask TAC why he had Lanji on his sus list which makes it like Lanji wanted to distance himself from TAC yet when Reborn sus Lanji, Lanji was very defensive and he is inactive now.

Vote Lynch Lanji
Do you guys see the slip here? A lie by Playa. Playa said I voted Seraphoenix for days while on D2 I voted Lanji.

hello, we lynched one mafia after another and now we are stuck, also an Aegis/GA type of Indie and a Survivor left the game, there is still a serial killer on the lose
it is high likely that a scum is between the inactives when the thread was stuck for so long
your slot has been suspected too
Thank you. Yeah, I'm not scum, just letting you know. But from what I could read so far you're suspected, too. I don't approve of ganging up on a suspect because if that is possible the scum is likely not that suspect.

N

Noctis

Vote Count

Voters

NeutralWatcher > Playa4321
Playa4321 > NeutralWatcher

Cinera > Rej
Rej >
HA001
RayanOO
> Rej

Sentinel > Rej

Votes

Rej - 3
HA001 - 1
Playa4321 - 1
NeutralWatcher - 1

Non Voters

HA001
Flower

Rej

Year of the black beard!
seems I will team up with playa then

Vote lynch Neutralwatcher

Thank you. Yeah, I'm not scum, just letting you know. But from what I could read so far you're suspected, too. I don't approve of ganging up on a suspect because if that is possible the scum is likely not that suspect.
as always I hardbussed my scummates, for sure
Rayan and Sentinel are so anti-town oh my gawd

Status
Not open for further replies.