[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Yeah, why do you think scum is among the inactives, though? When there were kills?
they were submitting actions and making posts earlier, but this DP was hardly making any progress when I was away, and I felt the ongoing conflicts could be TvT, that is why I suspected the inactives and made a good call that atleast a scum could be present there, also they throw us back
Read my post how Playa lied and now you are voting me.
but I am HEAVILY convinced that Playa is town

N

NeutralWatcher

they were submitting actions and making posts earlier, but this DP was hardly making any progress when I was away, and I felt the ongoing conflicts could be TvT, that is why I suspected the inactives and made a good call that atleast a scum could be present there, also they throw us back

So you are ignoring his lie?

We have at max 1 Mafia left and 1 SK as it seems. And we had two kills. So the possibility of scum being amongst the inactives is very low. You know that...

N

NeutralWatcher

, rather then Rej we should lynch him. I have really bad feelings about him.
I asked you multiple times to quote lying about me, twisting words, ignoring and dodging by answers

also why are you lying? You said I voted Sera for days while I voted Lanji on day 2. Either you tried to lie to me or you are panicking :goatasure:

You said I voted Sera for days while I voted Lanji on day 2. Either you tried to lie to me or you are panicking
As I said now multiple times about you.
It isn't because why you vote Sera,it is more example because showing you the wrong thing about your logic. We don't would judge you because you vote for one time the false person, I make mistake aswell.
But you use the argument that Yo had me on his since the first day and that automaticlly mean I beeing a scum, then I use a example with you voting against Sera and that doesn't meaning much that a user having a another user on his scum list since the first day.
In that case you would be a scum too.

Your whole vote against me was baseless and when I show you the weak points, you panicing out,copy past your post and ignoring all my answer only to writing still against me.

As I said we townies should take Neutral out:
@Rej ,@Cinera , @RayanOO , @Sentinel , @Flower

N

NeutralWatcher

It isn't because why you vote Sera,it is more example because showing you the wrong thing about your logic. We don't would judge you because you vote for one time the false person, I make mistake aswell.
But you use the argument that Yo had me on his since the first day and that automaticlly mean I beeing a scum, then I use a example with you voting against Sera and that doesn't meaning much that a user having a another user on his scum list since the first day.

Your whole vote against me was baseless and when I show you the weak points, you panicing out,copy past your post and ignoring all my answer only to writing still against me.

What an excuse you are lying. You didn't read when i said I voted Lanji on D2 and posted I voted Seraphoenix for days. Nice excuse.

I said Yo Tan Wa also sus on D3 and died. You voted players confirmed townie and didn't vote players confirmed mafia more reason why I sus you.

Not baseless I have enough proof:
1. Yo sus you on D1 and D3 and died that night.
2. Voted me back instead of defending yourself.
3. Voted players confirmed townie and didn;t vote players confirmed mafia.
4. Lying about me voted Seraphienix on D2 whilw I voted Lanji.

N

Noctis

Final Vote Count

Voters

NeutralWatcher > Playa4321 > Rej > Playa4321
Playa4321 > NeutralWatcher

Cinera > Rej
Rej >
HA001 > NeutralWatcher > Playa4321
RayanOO
> Rej

Sentinel > Rej
Flower > Rej
Kiwipom > Playa4321

Votes

Rej - 4
Playa4321 - 3
NeutralWatcher - 1

Non Voters

HA001

@Rej will get lynch

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

I already explained several times why i am townie but you chose to ignore my explanation:

1. I asked TAC why he sus me instead of distancing myself with him.
2. Did the same with Kiwipom.
3. When Yo sus you and me and chose to voted you, I asked him why did he voted you. Keeping quiet would be better but no I asked him on D3. For some reason you chose to ignore this explanation of mine.

N

Noctis

@Rej [Rize Kamishirou] has been lynched.
You're Rize Kamishirou

- [Passive - Superhuman Regeneration] - Rize exhibited inhumane healing prowess. Her regenerating ability allows her to recover her body in rapid succession. She will be immune to regular kill.

- [Passive - Normal Appearance] - As a ghoul blending into human society, she wore normal attire fit for a young woman and her appearance makes easy for her to blend in. She will appear Innocent if invested. You'll appear as 'Yoriko Kuroiwa' if someone investigates your character

- [Active - Ghoul Physiology] - The world of Ghouls is eat or be eaten. With strength on your side, there are very simple structures that allow you to live without being trampled on by others. Rize is fierce even among her own kind. The more she eats the more her desire of getting strong increases. If she takes part in 1st lynch she gets nothing, but if she takes part two lynches in a row she will gain a regular kill. After three lynches in a row, she will become undetectable when performing her kill and immune to blocks. After four lynches in a row, her kill will be upgraded to a super-kill. After the fifth lynch, she will gain an immunity against the first lynch or super-kill that targets her. If she fails to participate in the lynch during any DP, she will lose all her progress. A failed lynch doesn't affect her progress.

---- [Cannibalism] - For Rize to get strong she needs to feed on flesh and internal organ of her own kind. Each night phase, she may pick a target of her choice. If she manages to get her target lynched the following Day Phase, Rize will consume their flesh and increase her voting power by one permanently. After consuming their flesh, their names will appear during the final Lynch tally. Successfully lynching her target during any DP counts as participating in 2 lynches, as such her progress in [Ghoul Physiology] will reflect that.

Wincon - Kill All.
@HA001 [Uta] has been Mod Killed.
You're Uta

- [Active - Confuse them] - Confuse your target by using this ability. This ability can be used on NP and DP. If you used this during the night phase you will block your target. They won’t be able to perform any action during the NP. If used during the Day Phase your target vote count will be zero. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
Night 5 starts.
You have 22 hours to submit your actions. We can start the day early if actions submitted early

Status
Not open for further replies.