[FNZ] Role Madness Round 08: Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is why you tunnel so hard on NW when he is on your neutral list? You have Cinera vouching for NW. So that...according to your list would make NW the neutral and Cinera the scum, so why go for NW and not Cinera?
???
He is on my neutral or scum list??
Neutral
@Flower
@Cinera or @NeutralWatcher

Scum
Neutralwatcher or Cinera.

Either way we should take on of these

Yeah, @Flower's asking why NW in particular. If you consider both me and NW equally likely to be Scum, then vouching for NW, might make you suspect me more as only Scum would know who's not Scum (I might be vouching for NW to gain Town cred for example). So why did you focus on NW instead? That's what she's asking about.
You said NW OR Cinera. And as I said there is likely only one scum left. So according to you, with Cinera defending NW, that would make Cinera the remaining scum. Your behaviour towards NW, though, doesn't add up.
Because on my reads on Neutral, he lies and twist words since yesterday, my reads on him is higher then on Cinera.
Of course I can be wrong because that I have Cinera on the list though if im wrong with Neutral.
My number one candidant is right now Neutral judging on my reads.

N

NeutralWatcher

The day does matter because my point and vote against you was basically because of your first post against me.
I said when I voted Lanji and Kiwipom doesn't matter which day because that doesn't change the fact that you voted townies and didn't vote mafia.. Are you purposely changing the question?

I already answered that I said Yo sus you on D1 and D3 after my first post.

When I said that that vou Voted against Seraphoenix on the D2?
I did and explain it in my post,it is your fault if you can't read or ignore my post.

It is simple a lie and only proof more that you don't hold back to use lies aswell here.
In that case I sus him after he fall into my reaction and try to build me up as sum together with Celestia. In that case I change my vote to Celestia(who had already many votes) and want to see if she/he was a scum. You reason for sus Sera was weak aswell, the reason was baseless and you totally try to lynch her even though Kiwi was on the list.

You vote against Sera for days too, for the Kiwi lynch, I was sick that day and couldn't vote her, @Sentinel and @Noctis can confirm this.

For all the other parts, you still ignoring and twisting words, you simple even don't try to make arguments on my point. You vote against me and how you became nervous after was really suspect and I hope we townies don't letting this again out of control.

@Cinera
For a Rej lynch I don't really know because I couldn't see behind him as a scum.
In that case we should first vote against Neutral and see forward.

@Rej , @HA001 , @Flower , @Sentinel , @RayanOO
Let first lynch Neutral and see forward.
You write this today, my post was connected to your first post against me and my reason why I vote against you and in your first post you don´t say anything against me.
You voted me because my argument with Seraphoenix right? Already answered his inconsistencies.

I used former game why I sus you.

Flower and Noctis died right after they sus Al Sama
Bogard died after he sus Kiwipom
Finalbeta died after he sus Rej

So how come I was wrong to use the same logic on you and you even voted me instead of defending yourself.

Because on my reads on Neutral, he lies and twist words since yesterday, my reads on him is higher then on Cinera.
Of course I can be wrong because that I have Cinera on the list though if im wrong with Neutral.
My number one candidant is right now Neutral judging on my reads.
Yeah, but your second scum candidate is vouching for your first scum candidate. Which makes NW Town.

N

NeutralWatcher

What do you mean by that ?
I said one of the reason he was sus because he voted Celestia and Seraphoenix(townie) and didn't vote Lanji and Kiwipom (mafia)

He replied that I also voted Seraphoenix for days (when in fact I voted Lanji on D2 so Playa was lying)

I replied I also voted Lanji and Kiwipom (unvote later after Cinera brought lynchproof wiki).

Now he is using I was lying that I voted Kiwipom on D3 (in fact D4 and on D3 I voted for Seraphoenix) to defend himself.

Which day I vot for Lanji and Kiwipom don't matter since my point was I voted mafia while Playa voted townie and didn't vote mafia

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I said one of the reason he was sus because he voted Celestia and Seraphoenix(townie) and didn't vote Lanji and Kiwipom (mafia)

He replied that I also voted Seraphoenix for days (when in fact I voted Lanji on D2 so Playa was lying)

I replied I also voted Lanji and Kiwipom (unvote later after Cinera brought lynchproof wiki).

Now he is using I was lying that I voted Kiwipom on D3 (in fact D4 and on D3 I voted for Seraphoenix) to defend himself.

Which day I vot for Lanji and Kiwipom don't matter since my point was I voted mafia while Playa voted townie and didn't vote mafia
Your words about who voted against who is a bit small to accuse someone, kiwi voted against Lanji too and she was scums

and for you to confuse numerous day phase with each other and sometimes voting only to defend yourself is weird

N

NeutralWatcher

Your words about who voted against who is a bit small to accuse someone, kiwi voted against Lanji too and she was scums

and for you to confuse numerous day phase with each other and sometimes voting only to defend yourself is weird
I have other reason though.

Flower and Noctis died right after they sus Al Sama
Finalbeta died after he sus Rej(just now)

I use same logic to sus Playa but Playa voted me instead of defending himself.

N

NeutralWatcher

But NW stays a little suspect with his arguments which have big flaws
Already explained other reason to sus Playa

Flower and Noctis died right after they sus Al Sama(Dressrosa Game)
Finalbeta died after he sus Rej(just now)

So I sus Playa since Yo Tan Wa died after he sus Playa but Playa voted me instead of defending himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.