[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed just because I was blocked? A few types other than Butler can do this.
You were not fazed at his Butler claims for two days.
Confirmed by what both Reborn and Lanji said as well. Also given no one claimed to do anything to TAC except me N2 and he didn't kill anyone. You know this though. I also can't excuse you based on the 'newbie' thing. Looking real funny in the light Natalija

Whose claims? Cinera? I asked whether it was possible to have two roles and then claimed when everyone said no. I would not say that was be being "not fazed'.

You mean who exactly Sera. Who you sus.
DA and Nat. DA because as you pointed out he 'protected' me last night but suddenly I am the mastermind?If you look at his reasoning it's based on yesterday's info so it makes no sense to protect me last night.

Nat because she believes DA based on that. Why would she so easily take his word for it? When the Prince sussed him? How likely is it that DA got Knight twice? Very very unlikely. I can't just say she is a noobie.
Post automatically merged:

Also don't like Kiwi

who did cinera rb last night? did he already say?
Krog. for two nights in a row :cheers: He is dead so can't confirm.

DA and Nat. DA because as you pointed out he 'protected' me last night but suddenly I am the mastermind?If you look at his reasoning it's based on yesterday's info so it makes no sense to protect me last night.

Nat because she believes DA based on that. Why would she so easily take his word for it? When the Prince sussed him? How likely is it that DA got Knight twice? Very very unlikely. I can't just say she is a noobie.

Also don't like Kiwi
I have reasons, why Nat is not Cult.

What bout your views on Reborn n Final Beta?

"1) Jailed Tac at the day
He said physician, then he said he protected reborn
OBVIOUSLY WE KNOW THAT IS A LIE AND HE DID NOT PROTECT A DAMN SOUL. Bloody jerk lied to me. Hurts my feelings"
cinera actions who is immune to occupation if he was butler is inconsistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.