[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The Fallen Knight V2

@Dark Admiral has been lynched!

You are the Knight! You are part of the Killer Class and a Blue Dragon

[Passive - Armored] Your armor will protect you from the 1st attacker blocked by Defend. [1-shot]

[Active - Defend] Defend a player, trading your life to kill their attackers. You, and anyone you kill, will be unhealable. Your kill also bypasses death immunity.

[Active - Cold Steel] Attack target player. If you killed an ally, you will also take your own life (Unhealable). Not usable until Night 3. If redirected, your ability will fail.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Blue Dragon
It is now Night 4.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.

The thing is, I’m not convinced by him at all. Similarly like the first night. I feel like Sera is a safer choice than possibly making a mistake again
Safer choice? Are you drunk? My actions have been all but confirmed. By you even. Whereas we have to believe by some incredible luck that DA got Knight twice.
.............. You are growing more suspicious by second, you were very jumpy and eager to kill our Knight. :choppawhat:

N

NeutralWatcher

Forgive me we still haven't caught a single cult. It's my fault that defend role waste their action to protect me but it won't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.