[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

How are you so sure Nuetral? First she played BD, then Fool, then scorn, consider her a Cult for a sec and try to connect the dots?
I should have lynvhed her when we had the chance.
She used Troll Box on our King Kiwipom and our King hasn't denied this which fits perfectly with Troll Box description that target of Troll Box cannot reveal that he/she is the target of Troll Box so that confirms Flower Scorned or Fool byt you said she is Cult Leader.

@Natalija answer me one thing. Why did the roleblock on Reborn fail?
And what do you suggest?
Post automatically merged:

She used Troll Box on our King Kiwipom and our King hasn't denied this which fits perfectly with Troll Box description that target of Troll Box cannot reveal that he/she is the target of Troll Box so that confirms Flower Scorned or Fool byt you said she is Cult Leader.
And i am also sussing our King, we have low numbers nw perfect time to reveal itself to Cult members and take theit side? Either way we are in mess, i am out of my abilities and also lost our Butlers.

He said this because he's Cult and getting rid of me ensures their victory. Can you please just vote Yo?

She could have chosen not to deny though, that part doesn't prove anything.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
How should I know?
Ok listen to me here

the only player who has the ability to stop the roleblock is Yo Tan Wa. He can switch two player’s spots.

For example Seraphoenix roleblocks Reborn.
No one does anything to Queen.

But Yo Tan Wa comes in and does swoooosh

he switches Queen with Reborn!

now Seraphoenix is roleblocking Queen and Reborn is free. So he can kill two players

this is why the roleblock failed. No one else can do this other than him.

Ok listen to me here

the only player who has the ability to stop the roleblock is Yo Tan Wa. He can switch two player’s spots.

For example Seraphoenix roleblocks Reborn.
No one does anything to Queen.

But Yo Tan Wa comes in and does swoooosh

he switches Queen with Reborn!

now Seraphoenix is roleblocking Queen and Reborn is free. So he can kill two players

this is why the roleblock failed. No one else can do this other than him.
I didn't use Tornado. So this isn't the case.

@Kiwipom I came up with a plan:

We lynch Yo this DP.

Next NP:

NW smites Natalija.
You protect yourself.
I mark Lanji as a target.
Reborn won't be able to convert or kill any of us both.
Can only use Eradicate one more time.

So even if Natalija and NW get killed we still live.

I will prevent Reborn from using his DAs next DP and from voting, we lynch Lanji.

Reborn will be powerless the night after, so after Lanji's lynch this should ensure our victory!

We lynch Yo this DP.

Next NP:

NW smites Natalija.
You protect yourself.

I will prevent Reborn from using his DAs next DP and from voting, we lynch Lanji.

Reborn will be powerless the night after, so after Lanji's lynch this should ensure our victory!
nw smites nat
so you think she is the cult leader

N

NeutralWatcher

We lynch Yo this DP.

Next NP:

NW smites Natalija.
You protect yourself.

You think there are only 3 scums? Reborn, Yo Tan Wa and Natalija? And possibly Lanji since he said you are Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.