[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, it didn't occur to me that if TAC and Flower were scum, Flower would of known that TAC was jailed.

I'll have to evaluate a bit about the bussing thing. But I am still leaning towards believing that they're both scum and that Flower is playing some type of high risk game.

She has no reason to claim invest and claim fake result if she was put under a restriction.
Unless that was part of her restrictions. But @krogothwolf's already telling me that this type of ability isn't the norm in this game, so I'm willing to shelve the argument.

Alright, it didn't occur to me that if TAC and Flower were scum, Flower would of known that TAC was jailed.

I'll have to evaluate a bit about the bussing thing. But I am still leaning towards believing that they're both scum and that Flower is playing some type of high risk game.

She has no reason to claim invest and claim fake result if she was put under a restriction.
If there is a group scum chat then yeah you usually get notified a member was jailed or you tell them after the night ends. Either way odds are high they'd know.

The odds of her being framed AND Nat being redirected are pretty high though.

It did, but I wrote that piece before reading NeutralWatcher's piece.

I asked @Dragomir in PM, and he clarified that Unseen faction would start out with their Killing role.

@TheAncientCenturion your hypothesis regarding Flower's action still sounds bonkers. As @Kiwipom said, even if Flower was forced to push for your Lynch (are there even any roles in this game with such an effect? @Reborn, @krogothwolf, @Kiwipom you guys have read the wiki?), there was no need for her to claim an Investigative role nor for her to claim the particular results she got. A Townie somehow being forced to claim Invest, and a wrong role seems weird.
  • Flower being Town requires her to be an Investigative role, and that contradicts @Natalija's result.
  • Her claim that she investigated you contradicts your claim of being jailed.
  • Her claim that you are Unseen contradicts @NeutralWatcher's Paladin claim.

Trying to defend her as Town despite all that is ludicrous. You did make a good point though, the gambit she made was quite extreme if she's Scum. Her being a Jester is starting to look more plausible.
Nothing like that, she can get framed results but she can't be forced to reveal or lynch. Least from what I see.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It did, but I wrote that piece before reading NeutralWatcher's piece.

I asked @Dragomir in PM, and he clarified that Unseen faction would start out with their Killing role.

@TheAncientCenturion your hypothesis regarding Flower's action still sounds bonkers. As @Kiwipom said, even if Flower was forced to push for your Lynch (are there even any roles in this game with such an effect? @Reborn, @krogothwolf, @Kiwipom you guys have read the wiki?), there was no need for her to claim an Investigative role nor for her to claim the particular results she got. A Townie somehow being forced to claim Invest, and a wrong role seems weird.
  • Flower being Town requires her to be an Investigative role, and that contradicts @Natalija's result.
  • Her claim that she investigated you contradicts your claim of being jailed.
  • Her claim that you are Unseen contradicts @NeutralWatcher's Paladin claim.

Trying to defend her as Town despite all that is ludicrous. You did make a good point though, the gambit she made was quite extreme if she's Scum. Her being a Jester is starting to look more plausible.
Considering your actions, I thought it plausible. An ability like that is possible as @krogothwolf confirmed and happened to me in a previous Mafia game. Given the discrepancies between Flower's post and the logical thing to do (for scum) in that situation? This made the most sense to me. But, I've dropped it for now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright, I wasn't hallucinating. In TAC's whack post, this is interesting.

Are you claiming physician or am I just interpreting a saying wrong?
I can always count on Kiwi to be clever.
@Natalija, @krogothwolf, @TheAncientCenturion do you want me to walk over why I wanted to Lynch TAC initially?

It seems my case for that was misunderstood, so if it would help Town, I would be willing to explain my reasoning.
I'm not sure you'll be able to change my mind Cinera. You made posts defending the idea to lynch me after Neutral fessed up with his info. After Nat said that Flower was rotten to the core.
I don't find this part really plausible TBH. From her perspective, after her claim we were going to either Lynch TAC or her.
  • If we Lynch TAC
    • If he flips Town
      • We'd assume She's Scum and either Kill her overnight or Lynch her the next day.
      • The scum facton gets revealed the next day.
    • If he flips Scum.
      • The scum faction gets revealed today.
  • If we Lynch her:
    • If she flips Scum
      • The Scum faction gets revealed today.
    • If she flips Tow
      • We'd assume TAC was Scum and Kill him overnight or Lynch him the next day.
      • The scum facton gets revealed the next day.

Lying about which Scum faction is in the game only hides their existence for at most one day. I think it's kind of pointless for a Scum player to do.
So instead of going after the person who is under intense scrutiny, you want to lynch me for info—which would be revealed quite easily by lynching the person who has 2 others stating evenly they're bad. 3, if you want to believe my jailer claim.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
anyone willing to give me a summary of what happened?
>Flower said I am Unseen and she is Invest.
>Nat said Flower cannot be invest, because Nat invested Flower and found her to have a different role/function
>Flower called Nat Scum
>NeutralWatcher states that there cannot be Unseen and he hints he is Paladin (exclusive to Cult games)
>Cinera vehemently supports Flower in her lynch of me.
>Al Sama subs out.
>I come online and state that Flower's statements feel contrived and sus Cinera heavily.
>Krog states that the role/ability I am thinking of (to make me sus Flower less) is not in this game.
>I retract my theory.
>Kiwi sus's me and thinks that Flower and I are bussing each other.
>Cinera comes online and defends himself.
>I remain skeptical of him given earlier actions taken by him
>You asked for a summary.

Status
Not open for further replies.