claimed to be an investigator
then said tac was bd
and she was scorn
then today she said
forget all that.
:whitepress:
and why would she do that?
Post automatically merged:

now that the fucking PALADIN confirmed his result was: QUEEN IS NOT A CULT MEMBER and lanji/natalija already kinda know what is going on
can we get the fake physician claim?

and why would she do that?
an attempt to get lynched as the fool . we figured out she was the fool so claimed to be the scorned . scorned can be lynched without the same consequences of the fool. both have the power to make players say what they didnt.

or someone else is the fool
made flower say all those things while the real flower was actually only complaining about her homework
in an atempt to have themselves lynched. However this theory needs to rely on trollbox being active all day.

an attempt to get lynched as the fool . we figured out she was the fool so claimed to be the scorned . scorned can be lynched without the same consequences of the fool. both have the power to make players say what they didnt.

or someone else is the fool
made flower say all those things while the real flower was actually only complaining about her homework
in an atempt to have themselves lynched. However this theory needs to rely on trollbox being active all day.
you almost there
do you still srsly believe I'm scum?

tac claims physician and you should have had him as prime sus queen since you claim to be the physician
but you went on about da
yes, and I don't know anything about DA that you guys don't
Post automatically merged:

I don’t have to do anything; the Seeker tactic is supposed to be Paladin claim and if he was originally Paladin, he might be Seeker today
but then he would be the seeker since the begin of the day phase, this change of results won't make sense
also if he is lying obviously dragomir will come here and say "he is lying" lmao

I responded to him why he didnt sus queen for claiming his role
he didnt oppose me saying he was physician in the first place. him dialing back on that rn would be even more sus .
actually, tac was trying to avoid my lynch because he knew I would flip out physician and things wouldn't look good for him if that happened

Status
Not open for further replies.