[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Reborn ends up being Scum, what would that make of Beta?
Or it could still be bussing.

Both claimed real world reasons for their Gameplay, and i dont know how to judge em based on that. Same for Hawk.

If only only the active Players participated in the Game.

I can also lynch Vote Reborn, i think Cult are bound to have experienced player among em, and among the ones that aren't confirmed. Reborn, Zoro, Beta, Flower, Hawk.

I think there are 3 Cult members right nw, due to Cool Down ability. Sera n Cinera are leaning town for me nw, Dark Admiral scummy. And two other cult members must be from the 5 i mentioned above.

One more question, if Kiwi is Cult King, that would make em 4, hence why they still went for another kill N3?
Also she has to hint her faction and it could explain why she thought Cult didn't have Mafia chat Group this time? Make sense?

If Reborn ends up being Scum, what would that make of Beta?
Or it could still be bussing.

Both claimed real world reasons for their Gameplay, and i dont know how to judge em based on that. Same for Hawk.

If only only the active Players participated in the Game.

I can also lynch Vote Reborn, i think Cult are bound to have experienced player among em, and among the ones that aren't confirmed. Reborn, Zoro, Beta, Flower, Hawk.

I think there are 3 Cult members right nw, due to Cool Down ability. Sera n Cinera are leaning town for me nw, Dark Admiral scummy. And two other cult members must be from the 5 i mentioned above.

One more question, if Kiwi is Cult King, that would make em 4, hence why they still went for another kill N3?
Also she has to hint her faction and it could explain why she thought Cult didn't have Mafia chat Group this time? Make sense?
I'm the Scorned and confirmed.
Post automatically merged:

Also, Cult has 2 members at the start and had two convert opportunities. So there are likely 4 Cult now.

cold steel if you kill a blue dragon
you kill yourself
cult leader is the only one that can kill
how are we sure you arent just sacrificing a member of cult to mithras.
AT this point anything I say, can and will be used against me. My only option is to perform my actions on my own and hope for the best. Then if I failed, I’ll perform seppuko and if I succeed I can hope to be cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.