[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
dark admiral you can defend cant you
Post automatically merged:

IF he is Knight, kinda a waste to not have a potential cult night kill. It's better if he aims for a suspect. We have to play it risky at this point. If he passes the test on Flower, we are at a stalemate basically.
if he aims for suspect and kills the wrong one
he offs two bd's
I doubt his knight claim as well
its a form of investigation using it on flower
allowing neutral and yourself to focus on other sus.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
just caught up. Good morning everyone!
Day 4 Vote Tally: 12-hour Mark
Voters:
Natalija -> Dark Admiral
Cinera -> Dark Admiral
Queen -> Seraphoenix ->*
Lanji -> Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix ->*
Finalbeta -> Reborn

Dark Admiral - 2
Reborn - 1

Non-voters: Reborn, Kiwipom, Dark Admiral, Hawks, Yotanwa, NeutralWatcher, Flower, and Zoro D Goat.
I voted for Dark Admiral. But I’ll vote here again
Vote lynch Dark Admiral
no cult member can do anything similar as "concentrated wine"
according to dragomir the sellsword can't stonewall himself
so there is four options:
1 - someone roleblocked you (roleblockers are immune to stand guard)
2 - seraphoenix is indeed the butler and used concentrated wine to prove himself
3 - cinera is the real sellsword and used stonewall on seraphoenix (he had no reason to)
4 - you are lying
It’s most likely Sera is butler. He has been confirmed now with Nat and then Lanji’s correction about N1
you people are really voting me for the safest Lynch..?? Are you people even serious..??:goatasure:let me give you a run down;

3. @krogothwolf - Prince - Killed N3
12. @TheAncientCenturion - Sorcerer - Lynched D3
14. @Dark Admiral - Knight - Lynched D1
15. @Fiji - Observer - Mod-killed D3
16. @Chrono - Drunk - Mod-killed D3
17. @Inflamed Haki - Noble - Mod-killed D3

18. @Natalija - Princess
19. @Zoro D Goat
20. @NeutralWatcher - Paladin..??!!
1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE - Mercenary aka neutral
2. @Queen - Physician
4. @Seraphoenix - Butler A
5. @Flower - Fool..??!!
6. @Finalbeta
7. @Reborn
8. @AL sama @Dark Admiral V2 - KNIGHT FFS
9. @Cinera - Butler B
10. @Kiwipom - King..??!!
11. @Yo Tan Wa
13. @Power @Hawks
with 14 players alive and possibly Cult at fullest which is 4 and atleast 2 more neutrals will give us 8 BD. It's not time to play it safe. You gotta take a risky lynch and not go after someone for such a excuse like; he didn't claimed jailed or he can't get his role back.

personally, I would go after @Cinera or @Flower or even @Seraphoenix. @Cinera for pushing his wagon against me at the start of the day by voting against me to deviate the town's focus for the day. He should have atleast waited for my reasonings.
@Flower for possibly blending in with her D2 act of fool. @Seraphoenix for being the mastermind of all. I regret for not cutting him last night instead of defending him. Since TAc was a neutral killing bomb and wasn't part of his clan, it's only obvious for him to take care of him in last day phase.

Vote @Seraphoenix
even if we were to go by Tac's plan of cult hunting, I find you more suspicious as the post you made on D1 was just enough to let you perform your night ability. My theory says you turned in Cinera and then claimed his role as a butler to avoid towns suspicions.
honestly. This just sounds like deflection. I can’t believe it is working and people are voting Reborn.
what is your take on reborn guys
His meta is off since D1 but he explained that he isn’t much interested in the game and was also sick. I am inclined to believe that people are not lying when they say they have irl issues (same with Beta). So I don’t want to vote him based on that alone.
Hmm. I can feel your frustration, but not sure if it’s because you’re good or bad 😀😀😀

unvote
Vote lynch Seraphoenix
Sera is pretty much confirmed butler now. Why are you voting him over Cinera who has nothing confirmed?
The thing is, I’m not convinced by him at all. Similarly like the first night. I feel like Sera is a safer choice than possibly making a mistake again
DA is the safest vote. Followed by Cinera. You proved Sera butler too when you failed to invest him!
Why should we not Kill the Cult Leader?
If we kill the cult leader, it gets reassigned to another cult member so we’ll be back to square one. But now that I’m thinking about this in the morning, I see some problems with my logic.
NW cleared him. There cannot be two Butlers.
I think NW’s results could of been tempered with.
@Cinera I’m more puzzled at you not going after the one who’s trying to claim your role.
if Cinera isn’t who he says he is, Sera dying and flipping butler does him more harm than good

Because there are likely only 8 BDs left now.

14 players alive.
2 Indies (you and me).
4 Cult.

And everyone who claimed so far seems fine. So the chance of Kiwi being scum is high.
Why do you think there’s 4 cult members?

Also I don’t think Reborn is the right vote. Other than his meta being off - which he explained that he has irl problems- what reasons are we voting him on over the double claims?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Yo Tan Wa here is the exact quote from the wiki that made me believe they only talk at night
During the night phase, members of the evil faction will congregate in secret to discuss their findings and plot their next moves. This may include killing members of the Blue Dragon or converting them to their faction. They could also use their night abilities to disrupt the abilities of other players and leave them with false information.

dark admiral list of sus caught my attention too

"personally, I would go after Cinera or Flower or even Seraphoenix"

we need to really nail this vote .
this is very clearly deflection to me

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
interesting thing is sera's claim to butler is very credible rn
flower as scorn as well
cinera turned out as not cult acc to nw who was jailed last night
all three of his sus cases seem a bit off
for what reasons do we have to believe that Cinera is not cult?

NW's results could of been tempered with if the cult has a Ritualist and used "Brotherhood" on Cinera. It would also make sense to do it since Sera disputed with him about the butler claim, thus it would be natural that he would get investigated.

Status
Not open for further replies.