Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they are accurate because i got tped and im town.

WW has basic defenses.Arso has basic defenses, Mafia hitting me wouldve meant i wouldve taken the attack instead of Sallucion.

Isnt that how it works?
Not a full moon = ww can';t attack
Arso self targetting causes those doused to explode, he's not gonna douse himself, he's gonna set off the explosion

You can't possibly have killed yourself last night regardless of defense!

wut am I even reading here...

Not a full moon = ww can';t attack
Arso self targetting causes those doused to explode, he's not gonna douse himself, he's gonna set off the explosion

You can't possibly have killed yourself last night regardless of defense!

wut am I even reading here...
I got something wrong and i think youre misunderstanding me, i thought an attack on a TP target registers on the first and gets transfered to the the other person being tped, hence why i said that me being Arso or WW or whatever made no sense.

I was wrong and im dumb, sorry.

Isnt that how TP works? They transfer the hit to someone else? So if im immune it wouldnt go to Sallucion ?

Or am i wrong.
no they just transport people being immune or not doesn't matter, at all it would have still gotten to Sallu no matter what you are.
I mean you mentioning this as if you are debunking me should be like a red flag to whoever still thinks you are town. I never even menetioned this, it's not the point

I got something wrong and i think youre misunderstanding me, i thought an attack on a TP target registers on the first and gets transfered to the the other person being tped, hence why i said that me being Arso or WW or whatever made no sense.

I was wrong and im dumb, sorry.
No, it just swaps peoples place.

So if Lind was targetting sallu, the actions on sallu go to you
If Juliet targeted you, the actions on you go to sallu.

Thats how a TP works.

Fuck it, fujis response/defense is the most lazy defense I have ever bloody well seen.

WASN'T EVEN A FULL MOON FUJI WHAT THE HELL!

Night 1 and 3 are the only non full moons

Arso killing themselves with an action?

WTF IS THIS SHIT

unvote vote lynch fuji
I dont think you understood me at all, but whatever.

Never said a thing about Arso killing themselves or WW attacking themselves.

Bye now.

I wont be back

no they just transport people being immune or not doesn't matter, at all it would have still gotten to Sallu no matter what you are.
I mean you mentioning this as if you are debunking me should be like a red flag to whoever still thinks you are town. I never even menetioned this, it's not the point
No i just didnt know how Transporter works, thats all.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am pretty sure that Fuji has 6 votes. XLaw unvoted and only Krogo voted later if I am not wrong. Meaning we need 3 for the lynch to go through. And a no lynch is not an option at this stage.

I saw Lord Melkor vote Mango and I'm assuming he is also scum reading Mango and I'm also scum reading Mango. Is anyone else scum reading Mango or is it just us two? Mango suspecting me as a godfather was so weak and on page 1 it says mediums gets investigated as medium, janitor, retributionist, necromancer, or trapper. It also looked like Mango said he was blackmailed in the evening phase and players can't get blackmailed in the evening phase and what Mango said is a lie.
Yes, Mango does not look good, though isn't he an experienced player? If he is scum in this game, he has made some obvious mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.