Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
He didn't lmao.

His design was leaked early due to some popularity poll.

Simo's design was revealed early thanks to a poll on Twitter created by the authors of the series back in July 2019, asking fans which design they wanted to see prematurely. Simo won the vote with the largest ratio, and thus his design was revealed in November of that same year.
I was confused as shit, i reread the last chapters and though i missed something lmao.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
so we are 18 they should be like 7 max 3rds and mafia
mafia are maybe 4 and let's say 3 3rds
2 scum are dead, van and mango and 2 good people
that leaves 5/4 our of 14
let's do this list
---------
Juliet is 100% town
I am 200% percent town cuz reasons. still could be plague guy or exe I guess but exe thing should be resolved with Fuji's death today aaaand Idk how can someone ever be prove him self not to be plague guy unless it's found.
flower is 98% town with that retri claim and eveything that follows, leaving 1% for tomorrow to confirm and 1% for god if he exists
on the bottom of this list there's:
Lind 99% scum
Fuji 100% scum at least for me and 99% scum for normal people who have read I guess
that leaves 3/2 out of 9
will rank people based on townie stuff done and all

krogothwolf : the towniest play he has ever done, usually would be coasting as scum, but he is involving himself and was actually contributing a lot.. and some bold moves from yesterday
Light D Lamperouge: not sure, it depends, we will need to see what fuji flips to know more about this, if fuji is mafia then light probably isn't, he was going at him pretty hard, I highly doubt it was distancing.

so it's safe to say it's between these 7 people... no bold moves in there it's hard to guess in day 2 but...I will order them based on townie traits :endthis:
RippedCal, weak one, would be scared to shit to gold a gun and shoot people and would piss his pants seems genuine and talks carefree
Xlaw, tries to solve the game, tries to contribute, is generally not that active
Cray Cray null
Lord Melkor, sheeps a lot, easily persuaded and barley has an opinion of his own, maybe just a newbie idk
Ratchet fucking neglects the parts they don't want to talk about and talks about nearly evertything irrlevant, made an argument about how Van is scum when Van was literally saying he is SK and wants to cooperate with town
T-pein and Midnight haven't said anything of value for the better or worse

I heard some actors get absorbed into their character so much that they just start behaving like them IRL for a while, someone should help T-pein he has been Midnight for too long. @Dragomir what have you done, you broke the guy!

I think I'm the only player who has a town lean on Lord Melkor. He looks like he is new to town of salem that doesn't know what is going on. On day 1 he was not caught up and he voted Fuji when he saw Borto's info and claim on Fuji when he got tagged by him and when Flower told him to switch to Van, Lord Melkor said something along the lines of, "Wouldn't voting Fuji give us more info?" Once when Flower convinced him to vote Van he switched his vote.

On day 2 he votes Fuji again asking is he confirmed scum and then later he switches his vote to Lindtaylor saying that Fuji looks better and the play looked like town who believes Fuji is town. I liked the reasoning he gave on why Fuji looks better and Fuji flipping scum would also look like Lord Melkor got fooled by Fuji's play. Lord Melkor and I have both flip flopped on our read on Fuji and we both immediately had a scum read on Mango..

so we are 18 they should be like 7 max 3rds and mafia
mafia are maybe 4 and let's say 3 3rds
2 scum are dead, van and mango and 2 good people
that leaves 5/4 our of 14
let's do this list
---------
Juliet is 100% town
I am 200% percent town cuz reasons. still could be plague guy or exe I guess but exe thing should be resolved with Fuji's death today aaaand Idk how can someone ever be prove him self not to be plague guy unless it's found.
flower is 98% town with that retri claim and eveything that follows, leaving 1% for tomorrow to confirm and 1% for god if he exists
on the bottom of this list there's:
Lind 99% scum
Fuji 100% scum at least for me and 99% scum for normal people who have read I guess
that leaves 3/2 out of 9
will rank people based on townie stuff done and all

krogothwolf : the towniest play he has ever done, usually would be coasting as scum, but he is involving himself and was actually contributing a lot.. and some bold moves from yesterday
Light D Lamperouge: not sure, it depends, we will need to see what fuji flips to know more about this, if fuji is mafia then light probably isn't, he was going at him pretty hard, I highly doubt it was distancing.

so it's safe to say it's between these 7 people... no bold moves in there it's hard to guess in day 2 but...I will order them based on townie traits :endthis:
RippedCal, weak one, would be scared to shit to gold a gun and shoot people and would piss his pants seems genuine and talks carefree
Xlaw, tries to solve the game, tries to contribute, is generally not that active
Cray Cray null
Lord Melkor, sheeps a lot, easily persuaded and barley has an opinion of his own, maybe just a newbie idk
Ratchet fucking neglects the parts they don't want to talk about and talks about nearly evertything irrlevant, made an argument about how Van is scum when Van was literally saying he is SK and wants to cooperate with town
T-pein and Midnight haven't said anything of value for the better or worse
Watch your fucking mouth

I think I'm the only player who has a town lean on Lord Melkor. He looks like he is new to town of salem that doesn't know what is going on. On day 1 he was not caught up and he voted Fuji when he saw Borto's info and claim on Fuji when he got tagged by him and when Flower told him to switch to Van, Lord Melkor said something along the lines of, "Wouldn't voting Fuji give us more info?" Once when Flower convinced him to vote Van he switched his vote.

On day 2 he votes Fuji again asking is he confirmed scum and then later he switches his vote to Lindtaylor saying that Fuji looks better and the play looked like town who believes Fuji is town. I liked the reasoning he gave on why Fuji looks better and Fuji flipping scum would also look like Lord Melkor got fooled by Fuji's play. Lord Melkor and I have both flip flopped on our read on Fuji and we both immediately had a scum read on Mango..
LM is a very cautious man when scum.
Mango played like an insane person, who tf plays pirate like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.