Status
Not open for further replies.
My second town of salem game I played I was the godfather and I nightkilled the claimed pirate because I didn't like how the pirate was following town to duel the players that were being suspected as scum which looked threatening to me and the poor pirate failed to get his wincon. I was also mad at the pirate for killing my scum buddy on night 1. During end game the players thought it was so funny when I killed the claimed pirate and they also asked me why did I kill the pirate LOL.

Also so who we gonna Lynch , today . I wanted to go with Frujit but it seems linadl haven't reveal himself yet. And Fruijit has 5 votes..
I don't see much resistance from frujiti , for lynching.
Players usually inactive during this time zone , so we must decide

Also don't know what mango claimed to jailor but his kill was waste in my opinion.
We can always force outed pirate to pick target of our choice.
It reduces stress on townie..

Also don't know what mango claimed to jailor but his kill was waste in my opinion.
We can always force outed pirate to pick target of our choice.
It reduces stress on townie..
The jailor saved me from Mango. I don't think I'm allowed to say what happened and I'll have to say what happened in post game on how the jailor saved me.

Also so who we gonna Lynch , today . I wanted to go with Frujit but it seems linadl haven't reveal himself yet. And Fruijit has 5 votes..
I don't see much resistance from frujiti , for lynching.
Players usually inactive during this time zone , so we must decide
One of Fuji/Borto are lying thats what I know.

Lind's being a stubborn one too.

its wasted an entire day almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.