Status
Not open for further replies.
They wouldn’t normally. But yesterday’s situation was different. Getting a serial killer out benefits both mafia and town.

I feel the same. A “retri” that I cannot trust.
Unlike a Retri a Mayor can resolve trust issues easily.

But yeah, who am I to judge, I'm just trying to narrow down scum candidates here.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think the situation is clear here. We have Borto and Fuji situation from yesterday and this stupid Mayor tunnel orchestrated by the one and only Cyprus.

We can lynch between Borto and Fuji to confirm this situation. My vote goes to Borto because even if Sallucion is not the transporter, it would still not make sense as to why Mafia will put their name there in the death note when they know a medium can out them.

In my opinion mafia might have a hypnotist and told Fuji he was transported and put Fuji’s name in the death note to bring attention to him.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I think the situation is clear here. We have Borto and Fuji situation from yesterday and this stupid Mayor tunnel orchestrated by the one and only Cyprus.

We can lynch between Borto and Fuji to confirm this situation. My vote goes to Borto because even if Sallucion is not the transporter, it would still not make sense as to why Mafia will put their name there in the death note when they know a medium can out them.

In my opinion mafia might have a hypnotist and told Fuji he was transported and put Fuji’s name in the death note to bring attention to him.
Continuing from this, I would actually distrust players who bought the forger claim early on but quickly back tracked. Only cray cray comes to mind.

Borot’s claim is on iffy grounds and hard to swallow considering his play.

If Borto flips town, we can say for certain that Fuji is scum. But until then Borto would be the way to go.
Unvote
Vote lynch Borto

Nah, lynch me today. My flip will show that my info is true. And can't be tampered with either. And if you finally do a f***ing reveal if you are oh so Town people will know there's an Arso. Which they could already know today, but well, sometimes it needs a mislynch to talk sense into people.

Status
Not open for further replies.