Status
Not open for further replies.
From what Melon said to me either she is the retributionist or she is the consigliere. Krogo looks like he is the amnesiac who remembered the sk role since he does like to cause chaos, he wins alot as 3rd party, and his reaction to Borto's lookout claim looked so bad.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
From what Melon said to me either she is the retributionist or she is the consigliere. Krogo looks like he is the amnesiac who remembered the sk role since he does like to cause chaos, he wins alot as 3rd party, and his reaction to Borto's lookout claim looked so bad.
The Consigliere is a mafia role, right? Melon was killed by mafia. The Forger can only change their last will and role. Not who killed them. So if you are telling the truth, then it's safe to assume that Melon was the actual Retri.

The Consigliere is a mafia role, right? Melon was killed by mafia. The Forger can only change their last will and role. Not who killed them. So if you are telling the truth, then it's safe to assume that Melon was the actual Retri.
Melon said she was transported on the night she died which means someone else was targeted for the kill and mafia accidentally killed her.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Melon said she was transported on the night she died which means someone else was targeted for the kill and mafia accidentally killed her.
She was probably transported. I didn't see anyone claim that except me.

I'm really busy today...But from what I've read briefly ! Amnesiac choose to become SK , is pretty bold move. Juliet is gaining my trust .
Flower : The real reason she was my prime suspect since D1 was her lack of willingness to Lynch Frujit.
In this new set up , Forger is the most dangerous and chaos role in the setup. With this new forger one can easily fake claim. Also how many times I've seen Mafia bussing third party

Krogo : I can imagine him choosing SK to create Choas

T-Pain - not mich active , but popped up as soon as his name was in highlighted. Typical scum reaction

Vote lynch Krogothewolf
Wait, why are you lynching me? I'm innocent here.

Also, just want to point out Juliet doesn't know who she actually talked to Melon right? I could be fuji trying to mess with people as well. She's speaking anonomously with the dead, she doesnt know who she's talking to so her results aren't real. You really believe flower is lying?

Status
Not open for further replies.