Status
Not open for further replies.
@T-Pein™

Flower needs to get vigged tonight because if she is the last mafia then that means next day town will have to lynch either Flower or arsonist meaning if one of the scum roles gets lynched then the other scum role wins. Ratchet and T-Pein I am town reading and don't ever vote each other.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@T-Pein™

Flower needs to get vigged tonight because if she is the last mafia then that means next day town will have to lynch either Flower or arsonist meaning if one of the scum roles gets lynched then the other scum role wins. Ratchet and T-Pein I am town reading and don't ever vote each other.
Wait, you think I am the arso lol? Nah, you're wrong there Jules.

Lel. Tf would I know Sallu was Invest if I was? You do realize Mafia isn't informed of their team's results in their chat, but individual PMs, right? And Fuji who was the only one who knew Sallu's role has neither posted nor whispered to me. So either you don't know mechanics or you're inting hard to assume I am Mafia at this point.

This is what Melon said to me last night.

She says if she was scum she would not have been open about being transported. She tells me everything she knows because she wants to help us win.

She says it makes more sense to look at her point of view and says Flower's reaction from day 3 was very bad. Flower knowing Sallu's role means mafia investigated Sallu on the same night they killed him and they did the same thing to Melon.

Lind was already being suspected and Melon said Flower pushed him for the towncred to make her retri claim more beliievable and she noticed how Flower switched her vote at the end calling Lind arsonist way too many times.

Melon is leaning sk on krogo because of the results she got on him, his reaction to Borto's claim was telling, and says krogo needs to get lynched immediately.

If Melon is mafia then I would definitely give her the mvp since she did a good job on manipulating me.

Well, anyway, I can just use Cal to block you tonight and confirm myself.
Okay, so we let T-Pein abstain tonight and if there are no mafia kill then that means we just need to lynch arsonist. Last night I was attacked and healed and there was no mafia and sk kill meaning mafia and sk both attacked me or Midnight was the last mafia who was executed and only sk tried to kill me.

Okay, so we let T-Pein abstain tonight and if there are no mafia kill then that means we just need to lynch arsonist. Last night I was attacked and healed and there was no mafia and sk kill meaning mafia and sk both attacked me or Midnight was the last mafia who was executed and only sk tried to kill me.
Doctor on you. I will block you. You won't be affected since you're talking during the night and can't be prevented from using your ability by a block and I will be confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.