Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some more I got from the dead and I thought that only Melon's messages were more important.

Last night when Melon talked to me writing these long paragraphs I showed some doubt and started calling her Fuji and she responds back to me saying she is mel writing those long paragraphs.

9 hours later Sallu responded back to me and confirmed for me it was Melon writing the long paragraphs and reminds me he had Flower, Fuji, and Lind as his suspects and says I should still push Flower and lynch krogo.

Someone immediately responds back later and says don't listen to the last message saying it was Lind and Fuji and says it's Sallu and tells me to go for Ratchet and says krogo is probably innocent. That person sounded like Lind to me.

Someone else immediately responds back and says don't listen to the last message I'm the real Sallu.

Mango responds back and says he is Mango and calls me an evil witch and says krogo is obv sk.

If I die tonight from a mafia kill, lynch the arsonist the next day and when the arsonist gets lynched and game still doesn't end T-Pein shoots Flower.

I just remembered the godfather can't get killed by a vigilante because they have basic defense and if Flower is the last mafia then it means she can't get killed since it would mean she will inherit the godfather role.

Protect myself using Melkor.
I don't like that you protected yourself when there were alot of other players who deserved to get protected. You were getting scum read last day meaning mafia would not kill you.

I just remembered the godfather can't get killed by a vigilante because they have basic defense and if Flower is the last mafia then it means she can't get killed since it would mean she will inherit the godfather role.

I don't like that you protected yourself when there were alot of other players who deserved to get protected. You were getting scum read last day meaning mafia would not kill you.
There's still the SK.

Melon got the results survivor, vampure hunter, amnesiac, medusa, or psychic on krogo meaning krogo remembered the serial killer role, krogo loves to cause chaos, he always wins as 3rd party, and his reaction to Borto's claim was so bad.

What do you mean you got jailed? on the wu is says Midnight was executed by the jailor meaning you couldn't have been jailed.
I pretty much said here why krogo is sk and his interaction with me last day phase was suspicious and anyone who interacted with me last day phase would more likely want to kill me at night. Am I supposed to believe T-Pein is the sk who tried to kill me? If T-Pein was the sk I would think he would want to kill Flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.