Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesiac is so lame.

Can't do anything till people die
then forger keeps screwing up with things.

N3 I was left with dead mafia, dead investigator, pirate(I suck a RPS) SK and whoever the fuck Mel was, I didn't trust she was vig so I went with SK to see if fun could be had.

Then lind got himself killed cause he dumb and ruined everything.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Also I have another confession before I let you guys into the dead chat/scum chat.

The Night the last mafia member died, I accidently added all the dead from the game to the scum chat.
Add me to the dead chat too. And ofc the scum chat.

Amnesiac is so lame.

Can't do anything till people die
then forger keeps screwing up with things.

N3 I was left with dead mafia, dead investigator, pirate(I suck a RPS) SK and whoever the fuck Mel was, I didn't trust she was vig so I went with SK to see if fun could be had.

Then lind got himself killed cause he dumb and ruined everything.
Why didn't you kill me? I had a Bodyguard on that night.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I doused Lind the same night you invested him lmao.
You did?? See flower! I was the mayor and got doused!!

Btw @Lindltaylor you would have revealed as the real Mayor in this situation, right?
Lmao, you know I told Zem that if I was going to get lynched, please reveal my role in the thread as the GodFather loool!

Too bad I died at night hahaha.

I loved that song!

We will be scum together again one day, I swear.
Huzzah!

Honestly I had no hope of winning unless I picked town but that seem boring and easy, was hoping Lind would survive then he'd take most of the flake and attention then I could at least kill one or two people, but noooo lind got himself bodyguarded!

Useless mafia this game.

Also glad I was right about the forge and fuji thing :D huzzah!

Till typo lied about being amnesiac and then made it all confusing. Was gonna counter claim typo just for the pure chaos of it all but then figured I'd be stuck having to pick a stupid town role at some point and the dead townies weren't to be trusted. (Since 1 wasn't even bloody town!)

Status
Not open for further replies.