11. Seraphoenix - GOOD
12. TheAncientCenturion - BAD
13. Cinera - GOOD
14. Jew D. Boy - GOOD
15. Queen - GOOD
am I doing this right?
I am the goodest yes

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
15 players I would say 4 scums make most sense also might have bad/good indie who knows
i only watched one ep and there is no claiming in this game anyway
10 Town, 4 Scum and 1 Third Party? That fits the numbers I guess. 2/3 Town is still in the acceptable range.

Wonder if TAC survives D1 :denzimote:
But damn, it must be annoying playing Mafia as TAC. He gets suspected early on irrespective of what he does, and he's a prime target for Mafia Kills. I don't think I would be able to bear that so readily.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Thereโ€™s no Maf. Itโ€™s a town vs Jester vs SK game.
:choppawhat:

Sounds like something a mafioso would say to divert attention.

How are you TAC? Who are your mafia buddies? How was your day? Was the emergency situation lifted at your place?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Hello people.

I would like to enlighten that Cinera's post aimed towards me shares more than a veil of malignancy:

:vistalaugh:
I see no mistake.
:cheers:

Beta is a good day 1 Lynch. He's not as likely to be helpful to Town as other players, so if his Lynch is a Mislynch it's not a big loss. That said, my incompetent player Lynch won the last Mafia game, so I'm not as confident in this philosophy as I was before. @Celestia also mentioned spite Lynching him before, so it might just be that.
The bolded part indicates how he assumes my lynch will not be an issue if mislynch despite he has got no intel on my role.
That feels quite weak.

Yeah, I wouldnโ€™t believe much of what TAC says...we donโ€™t currently know if thereโ€™s mafia, SK, or whatever else. Iโ€™m curious why you said โ€œOTHER mafia members,โ€ though...youโ€™re not hinting about your role, are you?
Lol definitely not hinting. I mean, I donโ€™t understand the hint you saying I hinted lol
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch TAC

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
m curious why you said โ€œOTHER mafia members,โ€
I think he meant that TAC is mafia because he responded to his question
Hi, first of all good luck everyone. Secondly, can I ask something to mafia guys here?
so he should tell him the other mafia members.

Donโ€™t let Giraffe distract you from the fact Frankyโ€™s mech piloted bun chopper damaged Big Mom last chapter.
Fuck you, spoilers!!!
Post automatically merged:

Though it's all banter imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.