[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hello people.

I would like to enlighten that Cinera's post aimed towards me shares more than a veil of malignancy:

The bolded part indicates how he assumes my lynch will not be an issue if mislynch despite he has got no intel on my role.
That feels quite weak.
Nah, this has nothing to do with your role. That was me saying you're a crap player, so if you got Mislynched it would not be as bad as if a good player (say Drago if he was in the game) got Mislynched. Your role had nothing to do with the assessment, as the assessment was about the worst case scenario in which you were Mislynched as Town and how big a setback it would be.

That said, I thought Don DaSlayer was a crap player and he won last Mafia game, so I can't say I'm very confident in my reads of good and bad players. Anyway, I wasn't advocating for your Lynch, I was giving my take on the plausible reasons Celestia decided to Lynch you. @Jew D. Boy asked, and I answered his question because I wanted him to have a better Mafia experience this time around.

Nah, this has nothing to do with your role. That was me saying you're a crap player, so if you got Mislynched it would not be as bad as if a good player (say Drago if he was in the game) got Mislynched. Your role had nothing to do with the assessment, as the assessment was about the worst case scenario in which you were Mislynched as Town and how big a setback it would be.

That said, I thought Don DaSlayer was a crap player and he won last Mafia game, so I can't say I'm very confident in my reads of good and bad players. Anyway, I wasn't advocating for your Lynch, I was giving my take on the plausible reasons Celestia decided to Lynch you. @Jew D. Boy asked, and I answered his question because I wanted him to have a better Mafia experience this time around.
You clearly have not comprehended your own previous post then.

You were making a case on my lynch stating that my mislynch would not have posed a problem apriori, which is a dreadful logical mistake considering you have no clue on which my role can be and what I can do in the game.

Again, it was weak.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

You were making a case on my lynch stating that my mislynch would not have posed a problem apriori, which is a dreadful logical mistake considering you have no clue on which my role can be and what I can do in the game.

Again, it was weak.
Nah. This is a game that has total restrictions on claiming:
3. Non-claiming: No claiming or info sharing is permitted in this game. This includes hinting, character claiming, alluding to night actions or roles.
You are not allowed to disclose Roles or the results of your Actions. As such, Roles in this game are much less important than reads, gameplay and general skill at Mafia. Thus, my conclusion that crap players aren't that valuable still holds.

Again I reiterate, I was not pushing your Lynch. I gave reasons someone might want to Lynch you (because Jew D. Boy asked), but I was not by myself advocating for your Lynch. I am not sure why you're seizing on this point.

I am 17.5% sure Cinera is actually Kira scum.
If we take Celestia's hypothesis of 4 Mafia and 1 Indie, then the chance of a random player being Scum is 4/15 = 0.267, so a 26.7% chance if the Indie is neutral, and 5/15 = 0.333, so a 33.3% chance if the Indie is hostile.

I'm flattered that you think I'm likely Town.
:blush:

Again, it was weak.
I like this energy keep it up

@Cinera

The notion that this game does not feature claiming to justify your reasoning is qualitatively poorer than your previous posts.

You have asserted that my Mislynch would present no issue which is logically incongruent with the utility I could have in this game independently from my claim which I'm restricted from handing down.

You would never assert that a player's Mislynch is no problem, period.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
If we take Celestia's hypothesis of 4 Mafia and 1 Indie, then the chance of a random player being Scum is 4/15 = 0.267, so a 26.7% chance if the Indie is neutral, and 5/15 = 0.333, so a 33.3% chance if the Indie is hostile.

I'm flattered that you think I'm likely Town.
:blush:

Aryt fuck it I'm out. Mafia's too confusing ngl.
:hapnoel:
Talk to the host about activism, she’s VERY interested in being active :laughmoji:
Unfortunately I'm not much of a bear activist myself, so I wouldn't know how to communicate on that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.