[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she’s setting you up since she knows she’s going down (which would explain why she said nothing else, the majority is overwhelming so what difference does a defense make)...
Possibly, she has no defense though

(inb4 im the last townie and you're all scum)

@Kiwipom vote end day phase
Post automatically merged:

yes
end day phase
I'm hurt </3 I've done nothing mean to you all game!

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Queen has been lynched! Her role was:

You're Yumeko Jabami

[Passive - Bluff] - As someone who looks completely innocent despite her heavy gambling addiction she will always appear as Innocent. She's also immune to regular kill.

[Active - Full house] - Yumeko is a very skilled gambler, often leaving her opponents with a huge debt. You may choose a player to role crush for one cycle[1-shots]

[Active - All-in] - She can challenge a player during the day. After a challenge is issued, the rest of the Town can only vote for those two players. The challenge must be issued before the first half of the day phase. It will not work during Mylo/Lylo. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

It is now night 4, you have 24 hours to submit your actions.
However, I will start the day phase immediately when all actions have been submitted.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@TheAncientCenturion has been killed! his role was:

You're Midari Ikishima

[Active - Close-up Shots] She is never concerned with anything as long as she can take the pleasure of doing risky things. Midari may target a player and shoot them. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
It is now Day 5, you have 24 hours to discuss. You may also choose to end the day ealy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Fuck! RIP TAC :pepemy:

On her way out, Queen voted for krogo...was that because he’s scum and she was ratting him out while going down? Or is that to cast suspicion so we mislynch a townie at a crucial juncture?

You mean two scum having the same passive ability? I’m not sure what your angle is with this question, but I haven’t played enough to really notice. Why do you ask?
Not sharing as in "you all have this passive"

But having a similar or same passive, yeah.
Post automatically merged:

Fuck! RIP TAC :pepemy:

On her way out, Queen voted for krogo...was that because he’s scum and she was ratting him out while going down? Or is that to cast suspicion so we mislynch a townie at a crucial juncture?
Well I am town so cast suspicion and keep suspicion on me and make you second guess yourself.

Again nothing will prove I'm town though so its sort of take it as you will here. I messed up early on with rayan and thats that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My gut’s telling me something...it’s been right more often than it’s been wrong this game, so here me out:

Queen, a proven scum this round, opted to vote for Wolf (I can’t decide how I wanna shorten the first half of your name, so I’m just gonna use the second part) seeing as she knew it didn’t matter. This could just be due to him sussing her so hard, but I’m the one who was leading the charge against her, so why not vote me instead? She doesn’t have anything to lose by saying I should go, but she chooses to name someone else.

Wolf, for his part, sussed her AND Marimo as scum. If we assume he’s a townie (and hence why Queen, a mafia member, wanted to cast suspicion on him), he’s picked out two people who’ve been suspicious the entire game and to many players therein. Nobody has had a firm grasp on Marimo’s alignment this entire time; we haven’t been fully convinced of his scumminess, at least compared to others, but he has made some questionable decisions for a true townie.

He didn’t vote for Light, and only went along with lynching Queen because a different vote wouldn’t have mattered. He said as much earlier when he admitted he didn’t fully believe my reasoning. Moreover, he said that he believed TAC was town, adding it was “all [he] knew atm” prior to the first day phase ending.

So Marimo has been kinda suspicious the entire game, hasn’t voted along with most lynches that resulted in a scum death, and right after claiming to view only one person as confirmed town, the player in question is dead. I don’t think any of these things are coincidences.

@RayanOO, I think you’ve proven yourself time and again to be a townie. @krogothwolf, after reading your posts today, I’m convinced you’re safe as well. I hope my actions throughout this game have demonstrated my allegiance, and I believe we may be able to end the game with a win for the good guys.

As for the one remaining scum...I said no hard feelings to you at the beginning of the game, and I mean it now as I did then. However, I’m still playing for keeps, and personal feelings don’t matter right now.

Vote Lynch Marimo

Status
Not open for further replies.