Round 10: Warhammer - End Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Light D Lamperouge, @Kiwipom, @Queen, @Flower, @Reborn, @TheAncientCenturion come and sign up.

I was planning on sitting this out, but I guess I'll play if four of the above people are playing.

Ok. Let's play, Cinera ~
In hopefully im scum:neesama:
Will you kill me N1?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm playing mafia in absolute denial about that fact :cheers:
One must allow one's self to indulge in a bit of mental recreation and relaxation, as well as effervescence about this game.

You may call me Sensei.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
If

If i donโ€™t get mod killed then you need to change your avy. I hate minions. Change it to Zoro:kata:
If you end up being in top 5 players to survive then I will wear avy of your choice for two weeks.

If you win (by surviving as last member) then I will wear avy of your choice for a month.

But if you gets Lynched/killed/mod killed before securing your place in last 5 players to survive then you will wear avy of my choice for two weeks.

Are you up for this challenge?:kata:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
โ€Ž
If you end up being in top 5 players to survive then I will wear avy of your choice for two weeks.

If you win (by surviving as last member) then I will wear avy of your choice for a month.

But if you gets Lynched/killed/mod killed before securing your place in last 5 players to survive then you will wear avy of my choice for two weeks.

Are you up for this challenge?:kata:
This bet wayy to one sided.Make it top 10 bc i have here a lot of enemies.

Btw there should be a thread where people could place bets.:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.