Round 10: Warhammer - End Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
I think I’m done with mafia, man. I’m not good at it, and I don’t really enjoy it. Not sure how active he is around here, but I recall @Fallen Prince saying he wanted to be involved (unless he already signed up).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I think I’m done with mafia, man. I’m not good at it, and I don’t really enjoy it. Not sure how active he is around here, but I recall @Fallen Prince saying he wanted to be involved (unless he already signed up).
When i first started to play i was so bad i made a coach give up from hosting and roast my ass
Few months later i played in championship and won against serious pros

So don't bust yourself if you suck now , we all did lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
β€Ž
Come on, let's have fun together! Even if it's just posting to troll. #EldersSquad
I appreciate your candor, and I usually enjoy the opportunity to be mischievous and tell shitty jokes, but the regulars take this seriously and I don’t wanna ruin anyone’s experience of the game. Maybe things will change in the future, but as of now, I’m gonna pass :zosleepy:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Don't worry.

@Hawks give marimo number 12
Post automatically merged:

@NeutralWatcher don't lurk...play. it's time to see how much your learnt from last game

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE my commander no game is fun until you lead the front. Join mate

@RayanOO you are getting better. I wanna see you play more. Join

@Light D Lamperouge your exam would be over soon and then you have exam after two weeks. You are free to join. Come and play

Last edited:
F

Fallen Prince

I can understand .Take a break for few months , mafia games is ridiculously time consuming .

I remember playing 5 games in a day but i barely 1 or 2 game in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.