Sign-up Round 11 : Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired

Host : @AL sama @Reborn
Theme : Covid 19
Game Type : Role Madness

sign ups will be open for 5 days we'll take as many players as possible. to sign up just say in
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @RayanOO
13 @Rej
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa

Reserves

Game Style -
  • Event - Each day there will be an even.
  • Shop - this game will feature shop mechanics.
  • Closed Setup - No information about the setup of this game will be revealed in the game thread until the game has ended.
  • Plurality Lynch - the player with the most votes shall be lynched at the end of the phase.
  • Day start - This game will begin with a Day phase. Day 1 will exceptionally last 36 hours.
  • Phase length - The game is divided into cycles with each cycle consisting of 2 phases, a day phase and a night phase. Each phase will last 24 hours.
  • Claiming - 2 claims [including fake claims] is allowed per day and only those who have claimed can share info, breaking this rule once will get you mod blocked, twice will get you mod killed. flavor claiming involves its own risk.
  • Activity - If you are inactive one phase then you will be mod-blocked the following night. If you go inactive again, you'll be replaced or mod-killed.

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tagging some people

@Natalija @krogothwolf @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Celestia @Finalbeta @Gianfi @TheAncientCenturion @Pantheos @All_Red @Rej @Flower @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @SethTrollins @Enma @nik87
@Dragomir @Seraphoenix
Post automatically merged:

In number 4:cheers:

Where are the others?
Added

@critical mindset @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @KiriNigiri

@Queen @Yo Tan Wa

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
....If it wasn't called Covid 19, I'd say I was too busy.

But I'm not missing this. I'll take #1.

I think you need to do new whole-posts (unmerged) for the other tags to work.

Reborn

....If it wasn't called Covid 19, I'd say I was too busy.

But I'm not missing this. I'll take #1.

I think you need to do new whole-posts (unmerged) for the other tags to work.
As if I would take a no from you for my game lol
10 please

I'll keep choosing this number until I get indie.
Hahaha sounds scary. I love scary, in as number 9.
Added.
You are in. Pick a number
some tags

@Natalija @krogothwolf @Light D Lamperouge @Kiwipom @NeutralWatcher @RayanOO @Celestia @Finalbeta @Gianfi @TheAncientCenturion @Pantheos @All_Red @Rej @Flower @Marimo_420 @Jew D. Boy @SethTrollins @Enma @nik87
@Dragomir @Seraphoenix @Queen @Yo Tan Wa @critical mindset @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @KiriNigiri

Reborn

I’ll be number 6, how the fuck are you gonna turn a deadly virus into so many roles??
:funky:
reporting for duty reborn informant.
Welcome my Second division commander.:cheers:

Btw, there is a new user in the house who wants to go against Rebornimformer like lewd king and akai. We need to take care of her. She is Serbian......:moonwalk:

Sounds like you guys prepared something special... Could it possibly be something spreading among the players??

@Reborn I love how I’m your first tag. It’s a list of people you’d like to see dead first subconsciously, isn’t it :milaugh:
:seriously:

You over think a lot.:milaugh:

Added.

Please be more active. I have yet to see you fully active in any game you have participated.

Status
Not open for further replies.