[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@Yo Tan Wa [L] has died due 'cause of Heart Attack
You are L!

[Passive - Fake Identity] - L is quite secretive, and his fake identity it's just for his way to communicate with the world. As such, investigative abilities targeting L will always fail. He's also immune to regular kill and role crushes.

[Passive - L] - L has access to a Sock Puppet account name after intial "L". He may use it to post 5 times in the thread per day phase. However, each time he shares info through Sock Puppet there will be risk and demerits. As suck risking to reveal his identity to Kira.

[Passive - Lynchpin] - If L is killed or lynched, then Near will become Town next hope and if Near dies as well the town will automatically lose the game.

[Active - World Greatest Detective] - With L status as the world's greatest detective, he has many connections and information brokers under his command. Each Night, you may give instruction to two of them by choosing the target of their active abilities. If they refused L order, he may strip them of their abilities and assign them to someone else. He may as well choose to learn the result of any one character.
--- [Naomi Misora] - Each night, Naomi can track a player, and learn the target of their next action.
--- [Shuichi Aizawa] - He may pay a visit to a player. He'll prevent them from performing any actions during that phase, as well as learn their alignment. [2-shots]
--- [Aiber] -
Each Night, Aiber may target a player, and learn the effect of their abilities.
--- [Raye Penber] - The first time he targets a player he'll learn the effect of one of their ability at random. If he targets the same player twice, he will learn their flavor name. If he targets the same player third time, he will learn their alignment in the form [Innocent] or [Guilty].

[Active - Well You Are Bad] - L is very intelligent with his great powers of deduction. He presented to be extremely meticulous and analytical. He is pretty certain that the people he suspects are bad. Each day, he may target a player and ask them for help in voting a target of his choice. If they accept, his vote will count double for that phase. If he successfully lynch a Guilty player, L will gain a one-shot version of one of their abilities. If he lynches an Innocent player, L and the other player appear as [Guilty] during the following phase.

[Active - Interrogation] - At night, he may target a player and learn the effects of the abilities that were used on them. Twice during the game, he may copy the effect of one random ability that he witnessed, gaining it as a one-shot.
--- [Ultimate Investigation] - When a player has voted against him for two consecutive phases, L may investigate that player and learn their full role, he will bypass any kind of invest immunity they may have. [1-shot]

[Active - Cuffs] - You may handcuff a player who has voted you pervious Day Phase, they will stick to you, any action targeting you will target them as well, you will track/watch your target for two cycles. They will receive the message "You've been cuffed". [1-Shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
5. @Jew D. Boy
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Dragomir
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara

1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
5. @Jew D. Boy
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Dragomir
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara
lmao
Post automatically merged:

1. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
2. @Queen
3. @Gambit
5. @Jew D. Boy
8. @Ali
9. @Trismegistus
10. @Fujishiro
12. @Kiwipom
13. @Cobra.
14. @Natalija
15. @Dragomir
16. @Poison
17. @Yo Tan Wa
18. @Zara
mafia now know the lynch pin

ali, trismegitus, poison
i was thinking ali and tris

i forgot poison was even in this game tbh.

hypothetically speaking, if ali got framed, would it only last for the nightphase or last the entire cycle? it will be very awkward if i get another guilty when nat/yo tan already gave us that tea

Ok no one should claim anymore because that will make Near easier to be found by process of elimination
im near

hypothetically speaking, if ali got framed, would it only last for the nightphase or last the entire cycle? it will be very awkward if i get another guilty when nat/yo tan already gave us that tea

im near
i'll let you decide...

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

im near
Zaaarrraaaaaa!!!!!!

im jk im not near pls dont nightkill me mafia
I thought we were acting

Status
Not open for further replies.