[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what does it matter if I'm a supercop then if my results aren't correct? :lusalty:

I don't know... Ali sounds like an overpowered role...
why didn’t you investigate nw? you were on him from d1 yet investigated poison and yesterday day when we wanted to combine our abilities and asked who to target you said look at my sus list

i looked and you were clearly going nw but you didn’t you went for ali who just happened to fuck up yesterday

thankfully i didn’t use my second ability because i misunderstood what it actually does if i did we would have ended up with 3 dead townies

ima need you to log off sis
I didn't look into my role well at all, I made like 3 mistakes until now...
:lawsigh:

Still a useless ability, didn't use it on purpose. Glad you stole that one and not something else.
why didn’t you investigate nw? you were on him from d1 yet investigated poison and yesterday day when we wanted to combine our abilities and asked who to target you said look at my sus list

i looked and you were clearly going nw but you didn’t you went for ali who just happened to fuck up yesterday

thankfully i didn’t use my second ability because i misunderstood what it actually does if i did we would have ended up with 3 dead townies
I changed my mind on NW based on how he played before the lynch. Also: you can't make your night actions obvious - bad idea. We already made them too obvious, I'm not about to announce my target. Something you should learn for future games.

And: he was on my suspect list, I said it many times yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.