[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wouldve been usefull lol, tbh you seem to have a cool role, i just got plain Superman town killing zzzz
Can you stop claiming such things, thanks. :seriously:

oh, yeah
according to one of rayan's abilities, after light died the scum got their scum chat
Fuck. I didn't even read this.

So we need to look for someone whose interactions/reads maybe changed.

is cobra waiting for tris here? trying to start a wagon on poison and said we would have to wait for them forever
I know I haven’t been the best townie this game, but believe me, I have strong reason to believe cobra is just a bad behaving townie and not actually scum.

now, why are you avoiding the question?
Shame, just as I started to like you :few:

D

Dragomir

@Zara I am very tired and don't feel like doing much mafia right now. There are also somethings that I need to take care of first that will keep busy. I will come back later or on D4.

As @Natalija pointed out, Mafia gained their chat once TAC died. I recommend that you guys start looking into Rayan's posts(if you haven't already) to try to find possible teammates. You should also compare them to TAC's posts to see if they match up as TAC would know his buddies(and maybe would try to hint at them).

It was a mistake doing it in the first place. Ugh, why do such people always get important roles :josad:

Anyways, you're lucky they have bigger fish to fry like L.
They litteraly cant do much to me lol, and they dont know who i am.
Such people lol? Only reason i revealed some parts of my abilities was because of that simple fact, now lets move on okay? My problem is with zara revealing he has cop abilities and queen too, why you going after me when i am and will be fine is beyond me.
This is the same reason you went after me for being against rayan and turns out hes scum.
Im going away for a bit then as i said ill look at rayan/tac posts.

They litteraly cant do much to me lol, and they dont know who i am.
Such people lol? Only reason i revealed some parts of my abilities was because of that simple fact, now lets move on okay? My problem is with zara revealing he has cop abilities and queen too, why you going after me when i am and will be fine is beyond me.
This is the same reason you went after me for being against rayan and turns out hes scum.
Im going away for a bit then as i said ill look at rayan/tac posts.
I'm not going "after" you, I'm just telling you this for the next time you're a vig.

I'll look into the posts too. :optimistic: Although kinda lazy rn

Status
Not open for further replies.