[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
but poison and tris aren't here... while cobra magically reappeared 5 minutes before the announcement
Well, we can’t rule out the possibility that they’re laying low and want us to mislynch to do their work for them. I don’t have any investigative abilities, so I can’t look into them, but maybe someone should...

@Natalija @Zara I was more thinking about this
town loses if light and near are lynched or killed
how would conversion work in a game with these rules?
Post automatically merged:

if L and near*
I don't fucking know. Only thing which comes to my mind if someone got awakened, as I said after the first write up.
But wouldn't this make mafia too powerful? Two specific targets and a conversion :lawsigh:

I don't fucking know. Only thing which comes to my mind if someone got awakened, as I said after the first write up.
But wouldn't this make mafia too powerful? Two specific targets and a conversion :lawsigh:
it would be absurdly broken and the only possible evil 3rd party in this game would be that second kira (when light lost his memories)
and there is nothing cult like about him

and if scum needed to do this... think we are in the right path?
the conversion announcement would make us distrust each other while our usual sus keep quiet
i think youre right, there is no conversion

The reason i think that there is no conversion is because....well i wasnt converted. Atleast i didnt get a pm that i was converted. I think if mafia actually had this ability, then they would have picked me

and im not saying this in an arrogant way, thats not the case. Its just that i know ali’s name, so from an information standpoint i know more about other people’s characters in the thread

in fact now that i think about it...they didnt even wait for tris to return and reveal her character. Yeah this is fake af

He suspected Melon (aka Jew) a few times. I've also seen TAC ask around about Melon. So I'm not sure, but that could clear her?

This is Rayan reacting to the Rem posts. He disregarded Cobra, NW, Tris and Ali in it. Maybe faking, maybe one of them is scum?

Now, the next day. His stance only changed on Jew (Melon) since day 1.

(sorry Rayan for the notification x)
Post automatically merged:

Wtf, conversion?? :feelscryingman:
Nw is dead and town, Ali has dropped his name apparently so there is cobra and tris. I do not think it’s cobra so tris
Okay i have a suggestion...what if we no lynch this phase?

think about it, mafia has no faction kill, the only people they can kill are the people who claimed

and luckily for us, the people who claimed dont have investigation powers so it doesnt matter if they die (no offense)

in other words, the people with investigation abiliyies should survive this dayphase, assuming fuji and ali resist the temptation to kill members of their own fa

which will allow us to have one more alignment investigation and character investigation for next phase, which will shrink the suspect pool down considerably

if mafia has no faction kill, then i feel like we’re just doing them a favour if we accidentally mislynch a townie

Thoughts? This is obviously operating on the worst case scenario of tris giving us a clear townie claim
no lynch is always bad for town, always, lynches give us info good or bad. I disagree with this heavily zara bae :zosleepy:

i think youre right, there is no conversion

The reason i think that there is no conversion is because....well i wasnt converted. Atleast i didnt get a pm that i was converted. I think if mafia actually had this ability, then they would have picked me

and im not saying this in an arrogant way, thats not the case. Its just that i know ali’s name, so from an information standpoint i know more about other people’s characters in the thread

in fact now that i think about it...they didnt even wait for tris to return and reveal her character. Yeah this is fake af
because they can’t

Status
Not open for further replies.