[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would he shove you around and gain attention if he was scum? He wants to look like a lamb instead, that's the purpose of scum.

Fishing for reactions D1 is, well... It's so easy to do to seem useful, no?
Well yeah, but it is also somewhat expected? I don't think anyone would bat much of an eye at it, would you?

...Yes. But that's also what town is supposed to do?

Well yeah, but it is also somewhat expected? I don't think anyone would bat much of an eye at it, would you?

...Yes. But that's also what town is supposed to do?
I don't see any town fishing for reactions like Poison and Gambit, do you?
Also I feel like you're being too nice, where is trash TAC at? :pepeanger:

....I'd hope you don't shoot me, period.
You know I would never :catpole:
Are you claiming a vig role nat? :smithnie:
Why do you feel the need to say something like that?

I'm sadly not, but don't throw that term around for scum to read otherwise I will see it as you fishing for the town vig to kill him :giogio:

Eyo zara, you said stop the fluff then procceeded to say nothing for full on pages and then came back to give more fluff/host reading, oh and trying to buddy up with gambit.

Can you give me some of your initial reads bae?
Asking reads without giving yours is not nice Fuji

I saw your nice little list but this is not reads just names written in different colors
lemme do it now since youre asking so nicely

Zara, he is reacting badly to being sussed by tac and then gambit, if he is town he shouldnt be this reactive. Also said he wanted to stop the fluff but then just kept on doing it while at the same time defending himself against gambit. If you are town and someone susses you, you either check what they are saying/ignore them and carry on scumhunting. Only reason he would be so defensive is if he maybe is scum(the informed minority) and knows gambit aint one of them.

TAC, for as much as the guys like to troll in the begining, he is an aggressive one. He would not spend so many pages fluffing, say,again just like zara did, to stop the fluff cause reborn might not like it, and then keep on fluffing some more for a few pages. Hence in the grey area.

Neutralwatcher, was the only one for a while to try to move the discussion, and is still doing so, therefore green/town for now.

Reborn, i dont trust for now. He is off, says he drunk but how can i know exactly? For now hes there because he didnt try to move the convo, gave one post with cryptic reads then moved on.

You, you say that asking for reads aint nice, and that my list was just names in different colors but you did the same didnt you? :cheers:, did you not see the lets start it off with this part ? At the top of my post?
But wait, arent you supposed to be ''sleeping'' bro? Or are you just using that as an excuse to lurk?

Queen, fluff, kept on fluffing while people were trying to move the discussion, therefore scum till further notice

Light, same.

Melon, she fluffed a bit, then disappeared for a while, then came back to discuss game mechanics and sussing obvious stuff. Scum till she proves herself not to be.
Cobra and poison, im unsure off, cobra i honestly cant fking read early and poison is the first time i see her playing and also while she was being helpfull-ish, she seemd to be parroting as gambit said.

Now what are your reads buddy?
@Yo Tan Wa funny you call me out on asking for reads and me using a colored list of people.But when i give them and ask for yours instead of just the colored list you also have,youre nowhere to be seen? Aint got anything important to say or what?

I gave you my reads pretty fast when you asked, i wonder if its because i actually was doing my job scum hunting :choppawhat:

Why is it taking you so long buddy?
Post automatically merged:

ah shit i meant @RayanOO
I read it in 50 seconds, and i only mistook rayan with yo, the rest of my point stands.

He called me out yet he did the same and went to ''sleep'' but nor reallly, then i give him my reads because i actually am doing my job. And when i ask for his. It takes him 27 minutes to come by and answer this

Seems to me like he is parroting.
No wayyy Gambit claiming L as a joke is extra? And should be looked after?
NW being good, something everyone was saying.
The TAC/Zara thing which didnt last too long because it was overshadowed by Zara/Gambit and saying too look after that too.

Why so diplomatic rayan?
Thats it, oh and @Natalija why is it bad to count minutes people take to respond? I never did it before, i did it this time because he came at me talking about giving reads instead of asking for them, and being that i was doing so, gave him mine quickly. I asked him the same and he took a long time to come by and give less than 3 lines of reads about obvious things multiple people were saying, that either tells me he is scum not really scum hunting or lazy town. Why is that not a valid way of playing the game? You can not like me doing so but saying youll vote me if i do it again? Lmao try me. Im not about to be threatened for playing the game how i want to.

No one said that you shouldnt be basing reads based of people saying theyll sleep yet they still lurk and answer several pages later to call people out, i should rightfully be suspect of that. Its not against the rules.

Give me the page number, it'll be easier for me that way.

NVM I'll just do my reread now.
too late fam

Why do you feel the need to say something like that?

I'm sadly not, but don't throw that term around for scum to read otherwise I will see it as you fishing for the town vig to kill him :giogio:

Thats it, oh and @Natalija why is it bad to count minutes people take to respond? I never did it before, i did it this time because he came at me talking about giving reads instead of asking for them, and being that i was doing so, gave him mine quickly. I asked him the same and he took a long time to come by and give less than 3 lines of reads about obvious things multiple people were saying, that either tells me he is scum not really scum hunting or lazy town. Why is that not a valid way of playing the game? You can not like me doing so but saying youll vote me if i do it again? Lmao try me. Im not about to be threatened for playing the game how i want to.

No one said that you shouldnt be basing reads based of people saying theyll sleep yet they still lurk and answer several pages later to call people out, i should rightfully be suspect of that. Its not against the rules.
It's bad form. This is not a game where it's polite to measure time or lurking. I can say I'm going to sleep in three minutes, and it will be nobody's business even if I stay for the next five hours. It's very similar to angle shooting, if you remember that argument with Sera.

No one appreciates that. You saying it took him 27 minutes to respond is terrible. Like he's tied to this thread lol.

And what if I responded to this in 10 hours? Would you say the same? That kind of approach is not acceptable. I really don't understand how you don't see that.

Speed of response =/= valid argument, when our lives are in equation

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There's far too many outside factors to sus someone on reply time. It's in no way reliable.
This game? I sorta did with my vote on Kiwi, it was a little shallow. But Yo Tan's done it before. Reborn thrives off doing that. It doesn't make someone townie but it is a townie strat. I don't think I'll count that against Poison. I'll update you when I'm done my reads though Natalija.
You've... Killed me before.

It's really bad manners in mafia to: follow if people are online or not, if they're sleeping or not, or how long they took to respond. It's a game, not an obligation.

It makes you look hostile to every town. And I will personally vote for you if you count the minutes for another player again.
Wanna add something, i didnt follow anything, i saw him say he would sleep. Said whatever. Kep reading and talking to yall, then he comes at me, thats why i told him werent you supposed to be asleep. At that point, i didnt like the fact that he was going off on me for trying to contribute, hence i gave him the reads he said i should give and asked for his, i then didnt question or count the minutes up until he came back with less than 3 lines of ''reads'', thats when i went back and checked how long i asked him.

TLDR, i didnt sus because he took too long or he was supposed to be asleep those are mere collateral of the core, which is him calling me out and then giving me poor reads.

It's bad form. This is not a game where it's polite to measure time or lurking. I can say I'm going to sleep in three minutes, and it will be nobody's business even if I stay for the next five hours. It's very similar to angle shooting, if you remember that argument with Sera.

No one appreciates that. You saying it took him 27 minutes to respond is terrible. Like he's tied to this thread lol.

And what if I responded to this in 10 hours? Would you say the same? That kind of approach is not acceptable. I really don't understand how you don't see that.

Speed of response =/= valid argument, when our lives are in equation
Yeah knock yourself out, you misunderstood my point,i put it out below.
Yeah and i stopped angleshooting, did it once and basically never did it again when people said that it shouldnt be done.

I explained this below,

No i wouldnt, its not the same thing, again, i explained below. You just misunderstood my reasons. Its not the time it took nor that he was going to sleep but still didnt, its the rest. those two things are collateral.

Last edited:
This game? I sorta did with my vote on Kiwi, it was a little shallow. But Yo Tan's done it before. Reborn thrives off doing that. It doesn't make someone townie but it is a townie strat. I don't think I'll count that against Poison. I'll update you when I'm done my reads though Natalija.

You've... Killed me before.
Yes, of course this game. Do you really not see the difference between what Poison did and what Reborn does?? Anyways she should be on the radar, William.
I don't like how you don't point fingers at anyone. :giogio:

What are you talking about, I never killed you?

Wanna add something, i didnt follow anything, i saw him say he would sleep. Said whatever. Kep reading and talking to yall, then he comes at me, thats why i told him werent you supposed to be asleep. At that point, i didnt like the fact that he was going off on me for trying to contribute, hence i gave him the reads he said i should give and asked for his, i then didnt question or count the minutes up until he came back with less than 3 lines of ''reads'', thats when i went back and checked how long i asked him.

TLDR, i didnt sus because he took too long or he was supposed to be asleep those are mere collateral of the core, which is him calling me out and then giving me poor reads.

Yeah knock yourself out, you misunderstood my point,i put it out below.
Yeah and i stopped angleshooting, did it once and basically never did it again when people said that it shouldnt be done.

I explained this below,

No i wouldnt, its not the same thing, again, i explained below. You just misunderstood my reasons. Its not the time it took nor that he was going to sleep but still didnt, its the rest. those two things are collateral.
Moving on

Z
Not gonna lie im not the biggest fan of the “queen is very quiet 🙊🙊🙊 at the beginning of every game so let’s allow her to get away with it for the first few phases”

not only am i saying this out of pure jealously, but if queen’s scum then she gets a free pass. At the very least can the cop pay her a visit?

:lusalty:

Not gonna lie im not the biggest fan of the “queen is very quiet 🙊🙊🙊 at the beginning of every game so let’s allow her to get away with it for the first few phases”

not only am i saying this out of pure jealously, but if queen’s scum then she gets a free pass. At the very least can the cop pay her a visit?

:lusalty:
Me neither. Especially since she's a great addition to town when she's town and wants to play.

@Queen a little help here please?

Yeah so tracker is on me and I'll get town's attention D1 and have people doubt me. Also potentially have vig shoot me. Solid plan
What are you talking about? You didn’t read anything, we already agreed that it’s best to just let you be and see you play.

I don’t want to waste tracker or vig on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.