Ali - 1

Non-voters

Poison

Need three more [End Phase] votes to end the phase early

N

Noctis

@Jew D. Boy [Misa Amane] has been lynched
You are Misa Amane!

[Passive - Beloved] - Misa is a celebrity and everyone loves her, Misa needs an extra vote to get lynched.

[Passive - Cheerful] - You must include a smiley face at least in your 5 posts a day. Each time this restriction is broken, an invisible mod vote will be placed on you throughout the next Day phase. Any of the following smileys are acceptable:
:yearight::catpole::owo::amazing::sweat:

[Passive - Immunity] - Misa will permanently develop an immunity against the first player targeting her with negative action.

[Passive - Rem] - Rem is a Shinigami who gave Misa her death note. She is invisible to everyone except Misa and is always following her around. Misa has access to a Sock Puppet account name after Rem. She may use it to post in the thread.

[Active - Shinigami Eyes] - She had made the trade with the Shinigami to possess Shinigami Eyes for half of her remaining lifespan. Each Night phase you may target a player, and learn their alignment and character name. However, there is a side effect of using Shinigami's eyes, each time she uses that she starts the next day phase with +0.5 vote on her. If she uses the second time it'll be increased by +0.5 and so on.

[Active - All of them] - At night, Misa may strongly encourage everyone in the game to place a vote the following day phase. One of the players who fail to vote during that day will be killed instantly. [1-shot]

[Active - Role-Crush] - She may target a player and role-crushed them for a cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - Move] - Misa may switch her location in the player's list to flee the law. All actions performed against her will fail during the phase she switched her place. [2-Cycle Cooldown]

[Active - Death Note] - Once during the game, Misa may write the name of a player in her Death Note. There are several rules, that she must follow in order to successfully use it. First, alongside their name, he must submit their correct role name. Second, he must submit the date of death as well as the reason for their death. The date of death must be no later than 2 cycles from when he first write the name of the target and the reason for death. If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack next day phase. Upon using this one-shot she will lose access to Rem Sock Puppet. [1-shot]

Wincon - Light Yagami Must Prevail​
___________________________________________________​

Night 4 starts.
You have 24 hours to submit your actions(If Any).

N

Noctis

@Natalija [Anthony Rester] has been killed
You are Anthony Rester!

[Active - Avoid] - Each Day phase you may target a player. If that player targets you following Night their action will not work.

[Active - Silent Vote] - During the night you may target a player of your choice and if that player target you that night, you gain a +1 voting power when voting against them. [2-shots]

[Active - Link] - You may target two players and link them. Any action they perform will be directed at the other, and vice-versa. [1-Shot]

[Active - Perception] - You can learn the number of players that targeted your team in the previous cycle. If someone targeted your team twice during that cycle, you will learn their identity. [1-shot]

[Active - That's As Far As You Go!] - When a player has voted against you for two consecutive phases, You may role-crush them for 2 cycles and vote silenced. You'll also learn the effect of one of their ability. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate All threats to Selfish Mafia

Day Phase 5 starts.
You have 24 hours to decide on a lynch

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Wait, no. Nevermind. I'm dumb lol. I confused Natalija's character with someone else. And since I know Zara's character, I thought they'd be together.

Anyway, Anthony Rester is part of Near's group. Which means Near is scum? Not sure how that adds

Unvote

Nope.
I was just asking cuz my action on Lanji failed

Status
Not open for further replies.