[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE [Teru Mikami] has been lynched
You are Teru Mikami!

[Passive - Kira's Successor] - Light Yagami has died and someone else has to take matter into their own hands. From this point onward Teru Mikami owes Light abilities.

[Passive - Veteran] - While an unassigned quality, Teru Mikami is up to his game after Kira's death. Teru is immune to Role-crushes.

[Active - It's Over] - During Even nights, he can target a player and role-crush them for the following cycle.
--- [Steal] - He can steal his target one ability at random while they're unable to use them. [1-shot]

[Active - Extended DP] - Teru Mikami will learn the full identity of the player set to be lynched during the Quasi-Dusk Phase and he may act on it. He can extend the Day Phase by 2 hours in an attempt to save them. He will permanently gain the vote of the player saved through his ability and can control their full role for the following cycle. You may notify me before the Day Phase ends. [1-shot]

--- Light Yagami Abilities ---

[Passive - Ryuk] - Ryuk is a Shinigami who gave Kira his death note which the later uses as a means to complete his goal. He is invisible to everyone except Kira and is always following him around. Light has access to a Sock Puppet account name after Ryuk. He may use it to post in the thread and may vote(It will count as additional).
--- [Kira] - Light Yagami has another Sock Puppet name after his identity as "Kira". He may use that account to post three times per Day Phase.

[Active - Apples] - In order to manipulate Ryuk and make him do things for him. Once per cycle, Light may give Ryuk some apples to try to get something out of him. He starts the game with 10 apples.
--- [2 Apple] - Effects of the actions that targeted him during a certain phase.
--- [4 Apples] - Character and Alignment of the player that visited him the most recently.
--- [7 Apples] - He will role-block any player that visits him during that phase.
--- [6 Apples] -
Role of that player that visited him during a certain phase.

[Active - Death Note] - After Kira died Teru Mikami gain his death note. He can use death in a number of creative ways. Each cycle, Teru Miakmi may choose how to utilize his Death Note. As for the common use, Kira may write the name of a player in his Death Note. There are several rules, that he must follow in order to successfully use it. First, alongside their name, he must submit their correct role name. Second, he must submit the date of death as well as the reason for their death. The date of death must be no later than 2 cycles from when he first write the name of the target and the reason for death. If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack next day phase.

[Active - Shinigami Eyes] - Each cycle he may target a player to investigate. He'll learn their full role (including any hidden ability) bypassing any kind of immunity. He will also learn the entire history of their role, every player they ever targeted.

Wincon - Eliminate All Threats to Kira
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Selfish Mafia has eliminated their competition
You are Mello!​

[Passive - Whatever it takes] - After Near succeeds L, Mello becomes jealous and split off into his own faction, verges on immorality in his obsession with being the one to take down Kira.

[Passive - Keen] - Mello will become immune to Trackers and Watchers at night if no one has voted against him in the previous day phase.

[Passive - Death Note] - Fuels the inferiority complex that defines Mello's character. He wants to capture Kira and Eliminate his competition by all means necessary. As such, he needs to get his hands on Death Note. He will know when he'll get his hands on death note and further instructions will be given later on.

[Active - Snatch] - During the Odd Nights, Mello may target a player and steal an ability from them. He will gain a one-shot version of it.

[Active - Role-block] - Once per cycle, Mello may target a player. They will be role-blocked for that cycle.

[Active - Join Hands] - Once during the game, Mello may target a player and recruit them into Mafia. After the recruit, a [Selfish Mafia] will be created where he may talk to them all the time.

[Active - Destory] - During even Nights, Mello may target a player to destroy one of their ability at random.
--- [Critical Blows] - If he targets the same player a second time, he will finish the job and role-crush them permanently. [1-shot]
--- [Ulitmate Power] - Mello can activate this ability to target a player and role-crush them for a cycle. [1-shot]

[Active - Mafia Connections] - Mello intends to beat Near and catch Kira, he joins the Mafia to gain their resources and gain power. As such, Mello may use mafia resources and have him post a fake write up of his making. [2-shots]

[Active - Taunt] - At any point in the game Mello may kill a target of his choice. He will absorb one ability at random from the corpse of his target. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate All threats to Selfish Mafia
_______________________________________________________________________________________

@Kiwipom and @Natalija has won the game.

The game ends here. I give my sincere thanks to all of you and I hope you all enjoyed my Death Note Mafia game! I apologize in advance if there was a mistake in my part, criticism is welcomed and feel free to voice all of your concerns regarding setup or me as a host.

While you guys at please feel free to pick your MVP for the game by voting them.​

Status
Not open for further replies.