[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Anyways, I've had my movie on pause for the past 45 minutes :josad:
It was getting pretty interesting too.

I'm gonna go back watching my movie and actually finishing it. But knowing how much I love starting petty arguments in mafia and the fact that I have no attention span, I might show up in the thread again and argue. Let's hope my attention span lasts longer this time so I can actually enjoy the movie

see you guys later!

Now that you mentioned it. Why did she vote me to gain reaction when she sus Zara/Natalija?

Why didn't she vote them? Seems scummy.
@Poison

You sus Zara/Natalija so if you wanted to gain reaction why didn't you vote either of them? Are you scum?
Lol. Yes I'm scum for that.
I... Thank you for explaining the common goal of mafia. It sounds like you want to say something without actually saying something.
Did you get it though what I meant?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Im outside and half asleep so maybe im missing something

but the main argument on gambit is about his meta, and yet we know hes changing his meta on purpose?
no, it's about his progression for the case being unnatural (which Nat admitted that she agrees with)

The one from two weeks ago. I don't know the name of it, people sussed you day 1 and I defended you. But I think you ended up being scum? Noctis never clarified in the PM, don't think.
Ah so the last one. Ohhh right XDDDD yeah SoulKiller-Aether stopped the phase early to yeet you.
Post automatically merged:

I got lynched after the invest claimed and said I was guilty, but I was a miller.
Well we don't have millers much in our set ups so it's hard to trust.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ah so the last one. Ohhh right XDDDD yeah SoulKiller-Aether stopped the phase early to yeet you.
Post automatically merged:

Well we don't have millers much in our set ups so it's hard to trust.
Lmao were you actually scum? I used an ability on you and I swore it said you were town.

Status
Not open for further replies.