[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
THIS IS BIG NEWS!!

I went back to that whole door event and looking at it (stopped at p.27), Al and Tris look the absolute worse.

Al should know better than to completely dismiss this event as something that should get modkilled. If other players have thought of the fact that it could be an ability than why didn't he ever bring it to light as a possibility?

Tris mentions "Why isn't he modkilled?" and votes for him without really thinking too hard into it. IIRC she never bothered to change her vote from that point on.

NW very close behind, he's asking people's thoughts on this without really saying anything himself.
Right after him, I'd say Cobra. I'd put him as neutral. He never rushed to vote for beta, but he considered it.
Jew is neutral. He mentioned it once but never really cared. He didn't try to change anyone's opinions.
Light mentioned it only once as well, opening up a brand new possibility.

Lanji and Zem are looking at the bigger picture which is a +1 for them.

Quotes:

AL:

yup most likely

this is big news
I think this is fake news

this is big news
this is info dumping which ism't allowed

so not trusting this

this is big news
saying something was lifted from you is info dump

this is big news
if you were telling the truth than hosts should've already warned you lol

this is big news

Tris:

Final is probably trying to set up something with these posts...
:bignews:
Right. I always forget about that...
But for now, I'll stick with this vote.:bignews:

Vote Lynch FinalBeta
I know but if it wasn't you should have been mod killed or something. :bignews:
You didn't claim but kinda hinted when you said that door is your enemy.:bignews:

NeutralWatcher:

Do you think Finalbeta is playing with his town meta?

You also find Finalbeta weird. Any thought?

This is big news.
Finalbeta is hinting he is Smoothie? That's role hinting right?

playing style.
This is big news.

Finalbeta was hinting Smoothie when he said door is his enemy. It's risky hint so I'm still not sure about Finalbeta tbf.

Yeah Akai2 looks defensive to your quickread. He was also defensive to Cobra and Finalbeta. Not a good look.

About Jew D Boy which character do you think fits his passive where he has to talk as 5 different people? Do you think homies in Seducing Woods because later they helped Nami against Cracker IIRC.
This is big news.

Who did you vote?
He openly claimed Smoothie.

Okay my bad. This is big news.
This is big news.

Finalbeta claimed to be Smoothie and if he's Smoothie he will be modkilled for breaking the rule. Meaning Finalbeta claim as Smoothie is fake since he's alive until now.

Tobi:

i’m holding on on my vote for the time being but i will likely vote fb soon
so you want to spite lynch? no :bignews:

Jew:

Forest: We think that Final is lying about the door. This is big news.

Saxon: It seems too convenient to be legit!!

Therese: PERHAPS HE WANTS US TO BELIEVE THIS HAPPENS IF YOU DON’T USE THE BIG NEWS

Quantro: But he’s being too erratic?? It’s clearly for show??

Gorilla: We already have too many actions without consequences...

Light:

Maybe that one is fake and he wanted to use it to his advantage by trying to hint he's Smoothie.

Zem:

This is big news!!! I know I'm gonna miss putting this at some point. Seems like Beta has been forced to write in all caps but also his posts are quite weird. I never finished reading cake island, was there a door with importance? If so what could the door mean?
Yes I find what he is posting weird but it's obvious it's weird. I wondered if it had something to do with not saying "This is big news" but I think there were other people who forgot to post it too along the way and they didn't have to do that & he also said mafia but not sure how he would know that i was them, which is also strange that he said it was now that I think about it.
Post automatically merged:

Typically I would lynch him d1 in a game but I'm trying to change my ways :josad: He always seems scummy to me too and it's not a secret he has a big history of getting on my nerves lol.

This is big news.
Yea I also was wondering why he suddenly jumped to it was something mafia did. That didn't really set right because typically you wouldn't have any clue.
This is Big News!!

Something that bothers me with the push on Beta, is he typically or at least you to be an easy push for scum. I have used him as such before as scum because he makes himself such an easy target. So heavy pushes on him early on bothers me just a tiny bit.
Fake info dumping and claiming I think would be counted into it though because it is typically in most mafia games that have restrictions like this.

Honestly, with no host notice. I have no clue what to think about it at the moment, though I don't have a desire to push for him right now because of the fact he usually destroys himself when he is town.

This is Big News.

Lanji:

well there is a character who got low diffed by a door
wont say more than that.
claiming includes fake claiming does it not
so in no claim/no info dump game
if fb is dropping fake info he should still be in violation of the game rules. Dont really understand this lynch push.

flower you had something with al sama acting like a novice at the start of this dp. that case is a lot more interesting than whats being pushed now.
fake claiming is still a violation in a no claim game.

Some Flower quotes to consider:

I don't remember who she is referring to, too lazy to check if this is actually relevant or no :josad:
Nothing of substance to post yet since a lot of players were not even active yet.

Things to note:

Beta vs you is interesting, feel like one of you could be scum or somebody is trying to set you up by having done this to Beta.

This is big news.

(Ffs Kiwi, why did you do this -_-?).

Something Al called Fake news:

Another thing I noticed is that style of this WU:

1) The style is different from other WUs, no players were tagged and afterwards FB started screaming about doors.

2) Why would he assume Mafia did this? Letting such a door appear would be BM's ability since it's a homie.

This is big news.

Something ain't right there.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Unvote.

Saxon: Vote Lynch Nat!! This is big news!!

Therese: WE’LL SEE IF TOBS CAN CHANGE OUR MIND WITH WHATEVER HE’S DONE

Quantro: She hasn’t done herself any favors with the utterly bizarre/fluff-filled posts??

Gorilla: Until further notice, she and Al remain our biggest susses...

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Forest: Unvote.

Saxon: Vote Lynch Nat!! This is big news!!

Therese: WE’LL SEE IF TOBS CAN CHANGE OUR MIND WITH WHATEVER HE’S DONE

Quantro: She hasn’t done herself any favors with the utterly bizarre/fluff-filled posts??

Gorilla: Until further notice, she and Al remain our biggest susses...
What do you think of my further notice in my last 1 hour (:catcry:) post sweet Jew D.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
What do you think of my further notice in my last 1 hour (:catcry:) post sweet Jew D.
I went back to that whole door event and looking at it (stopped at p.27), Al and Tris look the absolute worse.

Al should know better than to completely dismiss this event as something that should get modkilled. If other players have thought of the fact that it could be an ability than why didn't he ever bring it to light as a possibility?

Tris mentions "Why isn't he modkilled?" and votes for him without really thinking too hard into it. IIRC she never bothered to change her vote from that point on.

NW very close behind, he's asking people's thoughts on this without really saying anything himself.
Right after him, I'd say Cobra. I'd put him as neutral. He never rushed to vote for beta, but he considered it.
Jew is neutral. He mentioned it once but never really cared. He didn't try to change anyone's opinions.
Light mentioned it only once as well, opening up a brand new possibility.

Lanji and Zem are looking at the bigger picture which is a +1 for them.
Forest: We agree with quite a bit of this.

Saxon: Al is definitely one of our biggest susses for leading the lynch knowingly!!

Therese: TRIS AS SCUM IS ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, MAYBE EVEN LIKELY DEPENDING ON TOBS’S THING, THIS IS BIG NEWS

Quantro: We already felt like LC and Light we’re aligned with town??

Gorilla: If we’re being honest, we didn’t understand Final and the door at all...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

this is big news
nah he said kiwi would do the write up but he didn’t say when, it’s 6 am here so i’m also going to sleep
Aight. Imma smoke some cigarettes and go to sleep too.

I haven't caught up yet but what did Tobra do? :bignews:
Wifey are you scum for the first time?? Is that why you are asking this now? Scared that Tobra has something on you???

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Zara @LANJI CUCKSMOKE let me know what you both think of this as well since it seems like you share the viewpoint of scum trying to dismiss real reasons for FB's door thing. Or that they are overshadowing the thread with "he should have been modkilled".

I'd especially like a viewpoint on NW, since no one has really discussed him yet.

@Zara @LANJI CUCKSMOKE let me know what you both think of this as well since it seems like you share the viewpoint of scum trying to dismiss real reasons for FB's door thing. Or that they are overshadowing the thread with "he should have been modkilled".

I'd especially like a viewpoint on NW, since no one has really discussed him yet.
This is big news!!

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Wifey are you scum for the first time?? Is that why you are asking this now? Scared that Tobra has something on you???
Dear, I'm not scum. I'm only on page 54.

I don't even have an idea of why Beta was lynched.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Dear, I'm not scum. I'm only on page 54.

I don't even have an idea of why Beta was lynched.

OK dear. I'll wait on what you have to say though.

This is big news!!
NW has been on my sus list. If Tobra clears AL and Nat, I am back to Jew and NW. Though Jew is looking better in my eyes this phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.