[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:bignews:

Mama can kill anyone in that list. Wouldn't be her first miss anyways :smithnie: this isn't big news

No planning because mafia can fuck it up. Learn this
Yes I am aware of that. The only reason why I am mentioning it is because I believe Mama has superkills and can bypass anything. And if we have more vigs it would be a waste to waste it.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I think Super Block can negate Super Kill right? If so, let's not specify one of the group so they can't block the one
Post automatically merged:

tibn

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Vote Count

Jew -> AL > Tobi > Nat > Playa > Zara
Tobi-> Flowa > NW
Lanji -> Playa > Tobi > Playa > Nat > Playa > Nat > Zara > AL > Playa > Zara
Gambit -> AL
Nat -> Tobi > Gambit > Zara > Ali > Zara > Ali > Cinera > Zara
Zara -> Tobi > ... > Playa
Akai2 -> Tobi > ... > Nat > Zara >... > AL > Playa > Zara
Light -> Tobi > ... > Zara
Queen ->Tobi >...
Mel -> NW > Zara > ... > Playa > Zara
Sera -> Nat
AL -> Gambit
NW -> Playa > Nat > Zara > Playa
Ali -> AL > Playa > Zara
Marimo -> Playa > Zara

Zara - 8
NW - 1
AL - 1
Nat - 1
Gambit - 1
Ali - 1
Playa - 2

:bignews:

Yes I am aware of that. The only reason why I am mentioning it is because I believe Mama has superkills and can bypass anything. And if we have more vigs it would be a waste to waste it.
You don't understand - when mafia reads this, they'll take actions. A redirect is enough.

Just let mama do what she wants again, and hopefully not shoot... Town.

This is big news.

D

Dragomir

Neg-diffed by the BMPs

@Zara [Monkey D. Luffy] has been lynched!

You are Monkey D. Luffy!

[Passive - Captain] You are the captain of the Straw Hat pirates, and you are infiltrating Totland. So far so good for you. Because of this, you investigate [Innocent] to cops.

[Passive - Not Afraid] You proclaim yourself as the future Pirate King. As such, you are not afraid of anything and thus are immune to debuffs.

[Passive - Endurance Freak] You have a Godly amount of endurance that only activates when the plot demands it. As such, you have a regular kill bulletproof. However, in order to keep this bulletproof, in each day phase you must have at least 50 posts.

[Active - Gears] You like to use G2/3 when testing out your opponent's abilities. It allows you to gauge their strength before you unleash hell upon them with Gear 4th. You may use only one ability per cycle.
---[Gear 2nd] Pump up the blood in your body at an extremely fast rate, you can then use this to redirect a player of your choice to a random target. If you use G2 while performing the faction kill, you cannot be seen by a watcher or tracker.
---[Gear 3rd] Expand the bones in your body with air, then attack a player with a giant fist, role blocking them for the phase. If you use G3 while performing the faction kill, your target will be role blocked at the expense of not being able to block anyone else.

[Active - Gear 4th] This is the main gear form that you use to fight top tiers. It provides you with explosive offensive power, incredible speed, and an impenetrable defense system. You may only use one of these forms per cycle.
---[Boundman] Activate your primary offensive gear form during the night. When performing the faction kill, you will janitor-kill the player. [2-shots]
---[Snakeman]
If you are the last man standing in your team, activate your Snakeman form of Gear 4 to attack your opponent so fast that their role will be super-killed. This is a faction kill. If you kill Katakuri using Snakeman then you will gain his Future Sight ability. [3-shots]
---[Tankman]
Activate one of your Gear 4 forms during any phase. For the remainder of the phase, role blocks will bounce off you, rendering them useless. This allows you to perform other active abilities without being blocked. Super-blocks bypass this.
If you use one of these forms, you will be incredibly tired afterward, thus you will be role crushed for one cycle.

---Hidden: Tankman Full Version! After a full belly from eating, activate your full version to grant you an impenetrable defense. All types of kills, role blocks and role crushes will fail on you. The first player to target you with a killing ability will have it redirected back to them, super-killing them. The second player will instead be role crushed for the next 2 cycles. Tankman: Full Version will last for one full cycle. [1-shot] MUST BE USED BEFORE THE TEA PARTY, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIGEST ALL THAT FOOD, TAKING AWAY THIS ABILITY.

[Hidden Passive - Champion Eater] You are in luck! The game starts in the Seducing Woods and you love food! If you say yes to eating the Woods, you will eat as much as you can, becoming incredibly fat. You will in turn unlock your [Tankman: Full Version!] ability!

Wincon: You win when all threats to the Strawhats have been eliminated.
Just wanna say that @Zara got himself clapped by town before using this majestic Luffy role I created for him to the fullest. Smh.

It is now Night 2.
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions.
It is a Full Moon Night.

-Do Not Post A Filler-

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dragomir

D

Dragomir

The 21 visitors, now down to 18, after spending 2 days and 2 nights have finally left the Seducing Woods. Some left with a full belly, others stayed hungry strictly out of fear for what might occur to them. They didn't trust the food and they most definitely do not trust those that ate it. The Tea Party will begin soon, but before that, they must take a break and relax somewhere. The 18 visitors will be cleaning themselves up, brushing their teeth, and putting fancy clothes all to look good on their arrival to the Tea Party. Would be a shame if another person dies...

The Seducing Woods Event is over!

[Cracker] activated [Biscuit Armor] and used [Biscuit Army] on ???

[Tamago] used [Whole Egg] on ???

[Brook] used [Poisonous Touch] on ???, [Nemuriuta Flanc] on ???, and attempted to kill ??? but failed.

[Pedro] used [Sulong] on ???

[Pudding] used [Film Don't Lie] on ???

[Perospero] used [Candy Coat] on ???

[Vinsmoke Family] used [Electric Boogaloo] on ??? and [Sparky Sparky Boom-man] on ???

[Sanji] used [Insider] on ???

[Daifuku] used [Genie] to kill ??? but failed.

It is now Day 3.
You have 23 hours to converse.
I'll be having the phase end earlier this time at 6:30 pm EST.
Town is free to Vote End Phase starting now and so forth.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
It’s so funny that Zara had that OP as hell role but didn’t get to use it

Didn't we read Tobi as town because we confirmed he visited 3 users like Oven? Maybe he was Brook (scum) all along but Brulee's copy made Brook appear as Oven :crazwhat: Maybe Brulee is a part of mafia!!!
She was a SH hostage for most of the arc

[Brook] used [Poisonous Touch] on ???, [Nemuriuta Flanc] on ???, and attempted to kill ??? but failed.
So so updating the setup so far
Underworld – Indy Party - 4 Members
Morgans - Kiwipom
Stussy
Du feld
Peclo
SHS Confirmed Scum – 5 Members
Brook
Sanji
Pedro
Nami
Luffy – Zara – lynched D2
BMP Town – 13 Members
Oven
Daifuku
Flampe – Akai2
Streusen – Flower- Killed N1 By Big Mom
Katakuri
Pudding - Tentative
Mom
Brulee - Tentative
Smoothie – FinalBeta – Lynched D1
Mont D’or
Bege - Tentative
Perospero
Tamago
Vinsmoke Family - Tentative

As you can see there’re 23 members that are confirmed in the game to have taken actions, but we know there’re only 21 players. Hence, one of or multiple actions were fake. Someone is doing some shenanigans with Brulee’s Copy ability. Brulee is probably appearing as multiple BMP members.

Given our read on JDB being the Vinsmokes, and him being invited by BM, his town lean becomes stronger. So I’ll have him as town for now but it’s tentative cause he could flip on us any moment. Same with Bege and Pudding. Tentative town, but could also be mafia. Same with Brulee :ronalugh:Remember there was someone that switched alliances. It could be any of them. But my bet is Brulee because of member number manipulation.

Also, one thing that’s bothering me from the end of last phase, is @Light D Lamperouge kinda pushing us to say which member BM was gonna use her kill ability on! Shouldn’t you know that super block negates super kill? An honest case of forgetfulness? Or were u trying to use the rush of end phase posting to get the kill target outta town? Sus if u ask me. Unless @Dragomir made a typo here and it actually says “A super-block however will NOT block super-kills” (can u confirm if this is a typo @Dragomir)?
A super-block however will block super-kills

Status
Not open for further replies.