[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I am not Scum. I haven't been following through with the thread, so I can't mount a stronger defense. I don't even understand the case against me.
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't be able to follow the thread actively due to being swamped with work, but I don't want to sub out after subbing in.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am not Scum. I haven't been following through with the thread, so I can't mount a stronger defense. I don't even understand the case against me.

I wouldn't be able to follow the thread actively due to being swamped with work, but I don't want to sub out after subbing in.
Dear, you know that this is basically useless? You have 3 people pointing at you for reasons. Can you elaborate a bit about yourself, under the constraints of the rules, of course?

Wait, why is everyone voting Tobi? I thought he was Oven?
Probably is. He asked to be voted again, but the said he's gonna go to sleep so we should unvote.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Vote Lynch Cinera

A failed kill last night being hinted that it's against Cinera from a slam dunk for sure townie.

Yeah that's the best read we have so far. I'm sticking with that unless something stronger comes back from one of my actions :shocking:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I think I get it. If no one else hints at the role, we should unvote Cinera. Naruto peeps should know what Kakashi is famous for.

I will have to go in a bit. I have an exam and I will probably be sleeping after I get home.

Now then. I'd like to get some info on Playa, Melon, Seraphoenix. Playa has been posting infrequently, hasn't been game solving, just posts to post.
Melon reminds me of her scum meta in Naruto game that I observed. She started off somewhat different, but I think her meta is becoming apparent now.
Sera- Also doesn't post a lot. No tinfoil theories this time. Hasn't tried game solving. Hopped on the Nat accusation, hinting at having something on her, which as Nat has a town read now, and basically we know who she is, is wrong.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Kiwipom has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

[Nami] used [Peerless Donut] on ???, [Cat Burglar] on ???
[Bege] activated [Daddy's Home]
[Flampe] used [Goon Squad] on ???

SHHHH

Don't remind her...she's around....the evil host is around....
I would sub out
if she does it again

Kiwipom has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

request for sub @Dragomir @Kiwipom
this is big news.

N

NeutralWatcher

I think I get it. If no one else hints at the role, we should unvote Cinera. Naruto peeps should know what Kakashi is famous for.

I will have to go in a bit. I have an exam and I will probably be sleeping after I get home.

Now then. I'd like to get some info on Playa, Melon, Seraphoenix. Playa has been posting infrequently, hasn't been game solving, just posts to post.
Melon reminds me of her scum meta in Naruto game that I observed. She started off somewhat different, but I think her meta is becoming apparent now.
Sera- Also doesn't post a lot. No tinfoil theories this time. Hasn't tried game solving. Hopped on the Nat accusation, hinting at having something on her, which as Nat has a town read now, and basically we know who she is, is wrong.
Yeah I know his character now but later that character helps Luffy unwillingly since that Luffy used that characters ability by force.

lol morgans didnt do big news again
Ask and you shall receive..!!

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Vote Lynch Cinera

A failed kill last night being hinted that it's against Cinera from a slam dunk for sure townie.

Yeah that's the best read we have so far. I'm sticking with that unless something stronger comes back from one of my actions :shocking:
@Akai2, @LANJI CUCKSMOKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.