[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Are we forgetting that scum have abilities to make them look townie upon investigation.

Saxon: Wouldn’t it also make sense for scum to offer it up with that knowledge!!

Therese: IT’S NOT DAMNING BY ITSELF, BUT IT DOESN’T CLEAR HIM EITHER

Quantro: He’s still been acting strange the whole time, especially with the knowing Final lynch on D1?? This is big news??

Gorilla: If he’s looking to stop playing this round, we can at least find something out about him without a mod kill...

Well I can't do anything then, I kinda don't get any help from my Townie members and other people can reveal their profil kinda with profil pages, but I kinda want to play fair and revealing my role would be not fair.

As I can say for the last, I was take off in previous day by Zara and co and look the same user who vote against me and almost save Zara attacking me again. Either the townies finally wake up or they kinda lose another townie..

Leading by the point Mel seems the scum who work together with Zara.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Forest: Are we forgetting that scum have abilities to make them look townie upon investigation.

Saxon: Wouldn’t it also make sense for scum to offer it up with that knowledge!!

Therese: IT’S NOT DAMNING BY ITSELF, BUT IT DOESN’T CLEAR HIM EITHER

Quantro: He’s still been acting strange the whole time, especially with the knowing Final lynch on D1?? This is big news??

Gorilla: If he’s looking to stop playing this round, we can at least find something out about him without a mod kill...
Are you talking about nw or Al? I saw nw talk about getting investigated but not al.

This is big news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.