[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
gambit was absolutely certain zem(dark admiral was town)
if that counts for anything
seeing how hard he is pushing for al
I wouldnt write him out either, not changing my vote off marimo this dp
other sus would be reserved for the night.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
absolutely certain ?
ok
I will handle neutral then.
Vote lynch marimo
sorry about that mama @playa4321
Post automatically merged:

yes .
Forest: We are not clearing Neutral with this move.

Saxon: Marimo is the only one we know for sure!!

Therese: WE’RE ACTUALLY PRETTY PISSED ABOUT NEUTRAL LEADING THE WAY ON PLAYA

Quantro: He needs to be looked into today and tonight??

Gorilla: Do you have any reads based on anything from the night...

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
absolutely certain ?
ok
I will handle neutral then.
Vote lynch marimo
sorry about that mama @playa4321

yes .
Forest: We are not clearing Neutral with this move.

Saxon: Marimo is the only one we know for sure!!

Therese: WE’RE ACTUALLY PRETTY PISSED ABOUT NEUTRAL LEADING THE WAY ON PLAYA

Quantro: He needs to be looked into today and tonight??

Gorilla: Do you have any reads based on anything from the night...
Jew, I love ya but NW is clear to everybody. Marimo is only clear to you. Unless you can show us proof that he's 100% scum then we should lynch NW.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote Lynch NW
Vote End Phase

Lynching Playa made no sense like I said last phase. Take the actions you wanna take. Then vote NW and let's end this phase. Don't give them time to manipulate the votes and sweet talk their way outta it again. If you don't join me in this right now you're literally not town. Get his Biased totally not neutral scum ass and let's move on.

Then Queen who is obviously scum too the way she jumps on wagons of obvious townies at the end of the phase. Now that Gambit is confirmed scum, I've moved Al below NW and Queen. Totally not cleared. And I'd like to hear @Jew D. Boy's clear of Queen...cause it doesn't look good for him either.
Forest: Go back and read what we said about Queen, A2.

Saxon: We said multiple times that we could be wrong!!

Therese: OUR INTEL COULD HAVE BEEN BAD, AND WE MENTIONED THIS AT LEAST TWICE

Quantro: Lynching her today would be fine, but we’re absolutely certain on Marimo??

Gorilla: Queen and Neutral can be dealt with separately...Marimo is definitely scum, we’re sure this time...

nw implying town cant win without him early on made the rest of us think he was big mom or at least that important
clearly not the case.

marimo is forsure scum
and jdb isnt @Akai2 . if you look at the writeup
you can figure out who he is.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Forest: Go back and read what we said about Queen, A2.

Saxon: We said multiple times that we could be wrong!!

Therese: OUR INTEL COULD HAVE BEEN BAD, AND WE MENTIONED THIS AT LEAST TWICE

Quantro: Lynching her today would be fine, but we’re absolutely certain on Marimo??

Gorilla: Queen and Neutral can be dealt with separately...Marimo is definitely scum, we’re sure this time...
I know you said you were uncertain on Queen. That's why you're not on her or NW's level of sus yet.
I'm going to training now, will be back in 1.5 hours-ish. Not removing my vote on NW unless you have a way of showing me your 100% proof Marimo is scum.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I know you said you were uncertain on Queen. That's why you're not on her or NW's level of sus yet.
I'm going to training now, will be back in 1.5 hours-ish. Not removing my vote on NW unless you have a way of showing me your 100% proof Marimo is scum.
All: If you or someone else has an ability to see who we visited last night, use it on us!.?

Hey! There's a reason why I post less. I can't tell this much = infodump.

Also, good job on Natalija aka my own wifey to try and draw people's attention to me when she herself was part of the late wagon last phase. I have a reason to believe that Zem is town either. Trust me on this. I don't have any reason to believe that Al is town. He is scum alongside Nat.

Status
Not open for further replies.