[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuji sure it determined to get people sussing me and Flower. He rounding up the troops

:cheers:
You got something to hide to be this rattled bb?
Im just asking questions so far, and not just you about gambit about nat,etc.
Trying to make it just about you is an interesting reaction
:blush:
:bignews:
Post automatically merged:

@Tris when you see this give your reads

vote lynch @Queen

this is big news
Reasoning?
I forgot about her entirely.
TIBN

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

@Fujishiro you asked about Nat, right? I don't have an idea so far. She said she's busy now, we have 26 hours to go so she'll hopefully be back by then to see more. Her Katakuri questions were weird tbh.

Why the fuck do you sus me though?

Also I feel that people discarded my case against Jew pretty easily. I am keeping the vote on him so far. Nothing that has happened has changed my mind and if nothing happens until the eod he would be a pretty good lynch.

@Fujishiro you asked about Nat, right? I don't have an idea so far. She said she's busy now, we have 26 hours to go so she'll hopefully be back by then to see more. Her Katakuri questions were weird tbh.

Why the fuck do you sus me though?

Also I feel that people discarded my case against Jew pretty easily. I am keeping the vote on him so far. Nothing that has happened has changed my mind and if nothing happens until the eod he would be a pretty good lynch.
I sus you slithgly because you went hard on akai and also because to me jew couldve easily been trying to figure out who's town with his question. And also trying to fish out possible scum, i know there are some bm sibling who are in a big group, forgot their names tho.

Yes nat's questions about who's kat was odd.

Who else do you sus?

AL sama

Red Haired
Good for you, but as im not sure how to classify you rn, your opinion is not something im gonna consider.
Did i vote flower down btw? Nah i didnt, im just asking questions and now its a push?
vote isn't always required to push someone
Why did you drop zara?
his posts
why does she look townie.
she is scum hunting trying to game solve

with the way you guys are pushing her if she was scum she would've had panic attacks by now

this is big news

Status
Not open for further replies.