[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest: Are we assuming that the BMP are the good guys here.

Saxon: Or is it the SHP and allies!!

Therese: IF IT’S THE FIRST, THEN BEGE AND BROOK’S ACTIONS COULD BE AN ATTEMPT TO CATCH SCUM

Quantro: If it’s the second, then Daifuku and Streusen are helping us??

Gorilla: Does anyone have investigative abilities they can use during the day...
what language are you speaking lmao what passive is this 😂😂

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is your fourth post like this, do you have some kind of split personality as a passive :choppawhat:
Forest: You’ve figured it out. Good work.

Saxon: It’s all part of the hunt!!

Therese: THINK OF US AS THE GANG OF FIVE, HERE TO WIPE OUT THE SCUM

Quantro: The hosts said we have to do this?? It will not impede our scum hunting??

Gorilla: I know it’s early...does anyone have any reads...

I am. Though do you expect a different answer lmao?
Some guy on a different site recently claimed that he was a harmful indie when he was scum. Sometimes people slip. Ask @Natalija , that game was funny.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Flower

I'm not that perspicacious when it comes to reading a player, but she is unconsciously acknowledging that AL's point was a legit one here:
Here we go again...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Final’s vote doesn’t look good to me.

Saxon: Flower seems to have a defensible reason for sussing Al!!

Therese: BUT FINAL IS JUST BEING PETTY, IT SEEMS

Quantro: There have already been several actions taken?? They’re likely done out of personal grudges??

Gorilla: Final’s doing that too, if you ask me...that’s not genuine scum hunting...

Zemmi

GodMommie
I'm about to be off at least for a few hours, but I am using this post to mark my spot. (Gotta go do my wvw)

As for Kiwi player and host, I can say she likely isn't on anyone's side but a neutral party, which has some sort of mechanic attached to her role.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Jew D Boy passive most likely town since his passive implies he is one of BMP character and BMP are townie based on the theme.
A question though. What do you think of Jew's post asking if we are assuming the BMP are town then?

Forest: Are we assuming that the BMP are the good guys here.

Forest: Final’s vote doesn’t look good to me.

Saxon: Flower seems to have a defensible reason for sussing Al!!

Therese: BUT FINAL IS JUST BEING PETTY, IT SEEMS

Quantro: There have already been several actions taken?? They’re likely done out of personal grudges??

Gorilla: Final’s doing that too, if you ask me...that’s not genuine scum hunting...
The voice of the trees is the most ominous in a million years

Status
Not open for further replies.