Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why Mafia for them?
:choppawhat:

Why Indie for me?

charles,marianne, vv
Yeah, if they are in the game, it would be hard for them to be Town.

No guys, it has nothing to do with mafia... 😂😂😂😂

Not sure if the number of scum has anything to do with it being SRM or not?
I think it’s down to number of players. It would be far too easy if 20 of us were town 😂
Is the Beta issue something you can share?

I agree 20 Town is too much for a 25 player game.

Kinda odd thing to say...we all know our characters and wincons, so why are you curious which side is town? With your knowledge of the series and the information I listed, wouldn’t you know this?
I was talking about the Scum faction, and that isn't really clear from flavour. If there's only one Scum faction, it would be hard to deduce which faction it is, as there are several plausible Scum teams. The game could also be a multi ball and feature several of those Scum teams. I can't really pinpoint what Scum faction(s) we have based on flavour alone.

Cinera that is a nice Schneizel avatar. I like it.
Thanks. 😋

Kinda odd thing to say...we all know our characters and wincons, so why are you curious which side is town? With your knowledge of the series and the information I listed, wouldn’t you know this?
Hehehe, reminds me of you in WCI.

If you read the post I quoted you will see why. Tris said that there are 3 mafia because there's always 3 mafia. I was telling her that was wrong. Do you understand now?
Yassss, sorry Drago. I may or may not have been drinking and I seldom read. :moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.