[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I changed my mind on Lelouch's alignment in an earlier post.

Black Knights are town to me.
@Jew D. Boy As you can see, he has started guessing game alignments when however this game stands as an heavy bastard one. That proves illogical when we consider how every possible alignment flip is conceivable in such a game.

This sounds like a wooden look, not cutting a fine figure at all.

He is an experienced player which augments the potency of my thesis.

D

Dragomir

@Jew D. Boy As you can see, he has started guessing game alignments when however this game stands as an heavy bastard one. That proves illogical when we consider how every possible alignment flip is conceivable in such a game.

Looooool. I have no idea what you just said.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Why are you asking me questions that have obvious answers dear? Are you trying to make your post seem bigger and for you to appear as trying to do something and poke around??
I was curious if you were just fishing for reactions or if there was anything more to it.

Also why did you pick those 3 in particular? And why did you leave out the rest?
They were the ones I noticed you mentioned as Mafia. I left Melontonin out because your all caps made it seem like it was clearly said in jest.

@Cinera Why only question those 3 being put as mafia and not me and nat too?
I didn't notice your names listed as Mafia when I read Light's post.

There is no way in hell Cinera isn't scum. :kayneshrug:
Any reason in particular?

Why are you ducking my questions dear??
I simply hadn't read them yet.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Well, I see where you’re coming from...but I don’t think that’s damning enough by itself. Like you said, Drago’s experienced and likely wouldn’t slip like that right away.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I let the alignment thing slide with Jew last game, wasn't a good thing on the long run, no?
I mean, I helped town lynch how many scum that game?? Wasn’t too bad either, I’d say :crocusuh:

I’m not advocating to NOT vote Cin right now, just saying that’s a barb you didn’t need to throw.
Post automatically merged:

I saw we lynch Jew, Cin and Final this DP for ruining the friendly mood this early :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

fuckin autocorret, I say not saw
Who ruined what?? Half the players still haven’t chimed in, and I was still being silly a few posts ago with Rayan. We can still goof around, but how long do you wanna wait before looking into active posters??

Status
Not open for further replies.