[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcast Message:

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Flower has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

Failure to do so will be met with severe consequences

:feelsokeman:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I was curious if you were just fishing for reactions or if there was anything more to it.
You're saying redundant things. You know full well what it is. It's a post on page 4 barely an hour and a half into the game.

This is reminding me of Zara in the last game when he was scum and had a reaction towards my list. Did I hit your allegiance, or your mafia mate there?

They were the ones I noticed you mentioned as Mafia. I left Melontonin out because your all caps made it seem like it was clearly said in jest.
Melon is believable.

But not seeing two of the ones I labeled mafia is a bit sus tbh. I have 3 options. You truly didn't see it, one of the three is your mate and you are trying to see what I could have on them, or the two that you left out are your buddies.

Broadcast Message:

[Big News Morgans] activated [This is big news!]

Flower has revealed herself as Big News Morgan! Players must say "THIS IS BIG NEWS!!" in their posts for the remainder of this phase.

Failure to do so will be met with severe consequences

:feelsokeman:

This is a joke right?
it ain't real, right?

This is big news fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.