First of all I would like to welcome all the newcomers to Mafia

@Midnight Delight @wordyworm @Rhea @BangMi @silverfire

I hope you guys enjoy the game.

Second of all, let's all band together to eradicate scum
:pepedoffy::pepecry:

Hosts: @Flower and @krogothwolf
Setup: Role Madness

Rules:

No claiming: All kinds of claiming are banned, this includes character claiming and info dumping.
Plurality lynch: The player with the most votes on them will be lynched at the end of each DP. No lynch is an option.
Voting: To vote for a player, type Vote lynch Player X in the thread. You do not need to unvote first, but it's recommended to make it easier for us to count the votes.
Phase length: Each phase will generally last 24h. However, the first Day Phase will last for 48h.

WARNING: THIS GAME WILL FEATURE HEAVY BASTARD MECHANICS. That being said, it's not a full bastard game, but be warned.

Players:

1. @Light D Lamperouge
2. @Tris
3. @Queen
4. @Tobi
5. @Seraphoenix
6. @Marimo_420
7. @Ali
8. @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
9. @Natalija
10. @Fujishiro
11. @silverfire
12. @Jew D. Boy
13. @Finalbeta
14. @RedGloverKing
15. @RayanOO
16. @BangMi
17. @Cinera
18. @Rhea
19. @Midnight Delight
20. @Dragomir
21. @Gambit
22. @Melontonin
23. @wordyworm
24. @Gianfi
25. @NeutralWatcher

Starting time: Friday, 9pm CET.

DO NOT POST YET!

D

Dragomir

You are saying this like I would know this

It's pretty much my third game

3 mafia and 2 indie

+1 indie if there are more scum

Mafia is always 3 players no?
Mafia isn't always 3. The WCI had 5. We most definitely have more than 3.

I don't really have a definite number of scums in my head yet since the theme is a complicated one for mafia imo. Don't really think we have a cult this game, could be possible but I doubt.

And as for Lelouch, he is probably indie.

Mafia isn't always 3. The WCI had 5. We most definitely have more than 3.

I don't really have a definite number of scums in my head yet since the theme is a complicated one for mafia imo. Don't really think we have a cult this game, could be possible but I doubt.

And as for Lelouch, he is probably indie.
i think scum are charles,marianne, and vv idk about the rest

D

Dragomir

Scratch Lelouch being indie. Multiball is how I feel about this game.

Charles, Marianne, V.V. are one Mafia team. Lelouch and C.C. are the second.

Cornelia, the Black Knights, and the Student Council members should be town. Schneizel could be indie or town.

Anyway, this setup talk ain't gonna help since this is a no-claim game so I say we get off of it for now.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
How are there already 3 pages?

And lololol what happened to FB? :gokulaugh:

@Dragomir Lelouch being indie doesn't make sense tbh. Where Lelouch is so is CC. And Lelouch was an actual leader of an organization that was deemed something like a mafia.

D

Dragomir

How are there already 3 pages?

And lololol what happened to FB? :gokulaugh:

@Dragomir Lelouch being indie doesn't make sense tbh. Where Lelouch is so is CC. And Lelouch was an actual leader of an organization that was deemed something like a mafia.
Scratch Lelouch being indie. Multiball is how I feel about this game.

Charles, Marianne, V.V. are one Mafia team. Lelouch and C.C. are the second.

Cornelia, the Black Knights, and the Student Council members should be town. Schneizel could be indie or town.

Anyway, this setup talk ain't gonna help since this is a no-claim game so I say we get off of it for now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Just so everyone knows, after the WCI game ended, I murdered all five of my forced personas with my bare hands. It was grisly, truly a monstrous act I didnโ€™t think myself capable of performing, and their screams will haunt me forever.

ANYWAY, letโ€™s have a great game!! :cheers:

So who watched or read Code Geass? I have never read or watched this series.

Maybe Light?
I am entirely unfamiliar with this series, other than knowing that Light likes it a lot.
Post automatically merged:

Also, since there are so many new players, we probably shouldnโ€™t base our reads off them asking questions...I know that some like to hound those who claim not to understand the basics, but thatโ€™s a legitimate concern this time.

Also also, what happened to Final? Didnโ€™t anticipate us needing a sub two hours into the game :noo:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Aight. Never played a game with this many players so I guess multiple mafia factions is a possible thing.

I am entirely unfamiliar with this series, other than knowing that Light likes it a lot.
You should watch it, it's amazing. Though you'll probably be spoiled here now.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
You should watch it, it's amazing. Though you'll probably be spoiled here now.
I might someday, still have several other series (as recommended by you) to go through before then. Since you know it best here, how many scum should we anticipate? Neutral mentioned something about a character switching sides like Bege did in the WCI game, but I wonder if that mechanic would be included outside of SRM.

Status
Not open for further replies.